1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lowercasegods, Nov 17, 2005.

1. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yes! YES! YES! This is why I'm a fan of yours; friggin' awesome art and funny gags too! This is so sweet, man. I L:flirt:ve it!

If you all dig Jays art as much as I do; plan on seeing his excellent contribution in the fan art visual slated to appear this February! :excited:
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

*smiles* I've always wondered what Piggy looked like without hair.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I'd love to see more!
  5. Xela

Xela New Member

LOL! I was cracking up for a good five minutes here (as quietly as I could; I'm supposed to be doing Algebra homework...shh!). That was really great and really funny! :D You get points for that.
  6. superfan

superfan Active Member

Wow!
    That looks like it was a fun thing to draw!
    Well done! (but you already knew that!)
  7. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

YESSSSS!!! now Miss Piggy and Frank Oz look a like!!
    no wait.. checks my hair UGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Bo just Cliped me. :p
  8. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

You guys all rule. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I'll post some more Muppet cartoons in the next few days. You guys are what make this forum so great.
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Oh man that was hilarious.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've waited for ages to see your work! Ever since ol' Vic R told me how great it was! And it was worth the wait! I love it!

And of course my very own hero gets centre stage, hehe!
  11. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

GREAT!! Thats a great, great, great cartoon there! I Love it man :) :D
  12. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

13. theprawncracker

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Amazing! I love it! That is so awesome it's crazy! You're really talented!
  14. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

That * point to strip* is priceless!! I love it, I love it! I do! I do!
  15. zns

zns Active Member

:) ;) :excited: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it. If only Brian and his family could see this one.
  16. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

WOW oh my gosh that's awesome and hilarious and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
  17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

This is why you rock so hard, Jay. People! Jay has done Muppet Fan Art for us before and we hadn't noticed, myself included. :cry: Now he has returned and I really hope you all continue to give him the credit he is so notably due!!! Excellent work again, Jay!
    *Click: + Fav
  18. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks to everyone for the extremely warm reception to my work, and especially thanks to my Muppet Central cartoonist-in-arms comrade Dave (Vic Romano), a great pal who's so very encouraging and so talented and who introduced me to the wonders of Deviantart.com (where my, his and several other artists' Muppet cartoons currently appear).

I'm so proud of the wealth of artwork that all the fans on this site produce. We're such a diverse group, yet we're linked by a unifying love for the Muppets. It's really a special bond that we have, and a special group of people for certain.

Dave's current project, intended to bring together Muppet artists into a big ol' tapestry of styles, is the perfect vehicle for our little tribe. I encourage anyone who hasn't already to get ahold of him and contribute your own artwork to the cause. It's going to be so awesome when it's completed, and you can say you were a part of its fun and genius.
  19. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

20. theprawncracker

Ha! Love it! Even though I haven't seen Emmet Otter, I love the artwork!