Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

Beauregard

Reaction score
I loooved the Sam and Friends one! It was so cool it's practically frozen to my arm besidemy radio.

And (ahahahahaha) the Emmmit Otter one! Fabulous man!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ROFL!!!! This is great! I think what (has always) made your work so appealing is your ability to craft such good jokes and gags as you do art. It's also good to see the DA community is welcoming your stuff as well. :sing:

Effralyo

Reaction score
*Looks at the cartoon Beau*
Mwahahahahahhaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!... So that's how will he look humanized! *Goes on laughing in a hanky* Umpf-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ff.

Erine81981

Reaction score
GREAT GOOAMOOGA! Yur talented! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....Keep up the awsome work and hope to tribute something to the thing. Is the the thing your talking about the Favorite Muppet Characters drawing of you and what ever character you love? I love the Sam and Friends. Being that there my favoirte characters. Hey Vic PM me.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Wow. Some of the best Muppet drawings I've seen. Just...wow.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread before, but wow! You're got another fan! I love Muppet cartoons! You're very talented! I loved the Emmet Otter parody! I loved them all really. I hope you're able to share some more with us soon!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone and their kind responses. And as a special treat in honor of Thanksgiving, or any other special occassion you may be currently celebrating in your own country, here's another Muppet cartoon, which actually has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but I hope you like it anyway!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/25563360/

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is your best yet, man. I L:flirt:VE the Louise Gold charicature! You have such a talent, Jay and I'm not trying to be a brown noser or obsessed fan-boy when I say your work really speaks so much to me, but you truly are my favorite fan artist here on MC and I'm so glad people are now able to see your talent here.

Fan artists are a very special breed of people. Awhile back, the wonderful fan-fics that were appearing by the minute here really displayed the creative minds of writers that grace these boards, now it seems it's the time of fan artists, a period of which I am very grateful for. It's so important we support artists like Jay here; they help to continue to bring life and excitement to our favorite characters. And it's not a competition either, everyone has their own unique style. lowercasegod's happens to be one that I connect with very well, and I really really enjoy his work.

So thanks, Jay for your hard work on these beautiful masterpieces! They inspire me. :smile: