Muppet Central Action Figures

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

I don't think this has been done yet, and it likely could go under Fun n' Games, but I figured since it's about Action Figures...

If there were an action figure of YOU being made, describe it, the accessories, playset, and exclusives you would come with. :big_grin:

Me:
I would look like me wearing blue jeans, white long-sleeve button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. White Sneakers.

Accessories: Muley the Mule puppet, drawing pad, pencil, baseball cap, and computer.

Playset:
Includes a drawing table, a clear plastic ghost and equipment to study it, and a stool for the drawing table. Also a stereo with some blues stickers on it.

Exclusive:
Me in a black suit and shoes with white shirt and socks and black hat and shades with a Muley puppet dressed the same.

What you got goin on?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Me...
Hawaiian Shirt, gotee with 2 day stubble, cowlick. Black pants, black tennis shoes. Accessories would include a gameboy a couple of burritos and a mini-miniature of the Plasticman heroclix figure.

Playset:
My son's room including a crib, my son, a tv/vcr with a stack of Veggietales videos and a big bear chair for my son to sit in.

Exclusive:
Me with a gotee, clean shaven, fixed hair. Wearing a bright orange silk oriental club shirt, shorts and sandals. Comes with a Ralph puppet (Puppet Productions).

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hiya Foz! Yeah some stuff like this has happened before, some people even drew pictures!

well heres mine,

me in a gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans and gray sneakers, ,

Accessories: my Rowlf hat, my homemade kermit basball cap, pack in black and white female cat named boots, pack in dog named Barney (even thought he's gone i'd still make an action figure out of him) my bicycle and backpack

playset: Park/pond named parkschool, trees all around the pond, durt road around the pond, small island on one side of the pond, a little wooden deck, pack in turtles panited/snapping, ducks and ducklings, deer, fish, and other creatures.

I would be an expencive figure with all those animal pack-ins:wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Yeah this was done on the old Delphi Forum, I wonder if Phil can get the link for us ?

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, it's cool if it was done at the old Delphi forum. Let's just do it here, too, for folks who wasn't there back when.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Funny, I was just thinkin' about this yesterday.
Manda figure: White button-up shirt, flared blue jeans, & a star necklace. Hair is half up, & she has a slightly dreamy expression on her face.
Accessories: Flip-flops, (I never wear shoes anyway, so they HAVE to be removable), my BIG purse, (that you can open, no less), Bible, (complete w/strip of duct tape holding it together), songbook, giant writing binder, (open), pen, Spot, my beloved toy, & pack-in pet, Pippin. (Bonus: Bible, songbook, & pen can be put in Manda's big purse!)
Playset: Manda's front porch. Place her on the porch swing, take off her flip-flops, put the open writing binder on her lap, her pen in her hand, & place Pippin next to her on the swing, and she'll look perfect!
Exclusive: Exclusive "Bridesmaid Manda" coming out in late May! Has her hair up, makeup on, and is complete w/light blue bridesmaid dress, bouquet, and wedding program. Don't miss it!
This was fun! :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
So, will these figures be realistic looking looking or charactures of us?

Figure: Armpit length hair, glasses, large hands and feet, Marvin the Martian shirt, sports watch jeans, black tennies

Accessories: Sketchbook, soda bottle, fake cigar, Rizzo doll

Playset: Bedroom w/ opening windows, removable pile of dirty laundry, drawing table, Mac computor, several objects for smacking said computpor

Exclusive: Ralph Wiggum shirt, different colored jeans, tan sports coat, sunglasses and a removable Indiana Jones hat as an added accessory

bats1972

Reaction score
I am going for characters of us.

Mine would be as follows...

Clothes - Blue Jeans, brown hiking boots, white tee-shirt underneath a pullover long sleeve shirt and a goatee.

Accessories - Box full of comic books, sunglasses, backpack with Batman and Muppet figures inside.

Playset would be a replica of the comic book room I have in my house with an exclusive wife figure with puzzled look on her face saying "why did I marry him again"

Exclusive figure - Brown dress pants, brown hiking boots, white tee-shirt underneath navy button down shirt with a black leather jacket and no goatee. With same accessories and bonus figure of my toddler son.

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bats, here's a great idea:

The infant son could be a figure made from all rubber, then you could have (literally) the old saying "Bouncing Baby Boy." :smile:

Come to think of it, I think my mother took that too literally and tried to bounce me once or twice...I still get the headaches from it...:concern: