1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Couples

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by unclematt, Nov 21, 2006.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Have any couples ever met through the Muppet central forums? I thought it would be neat to hear there stories if they are out there. Maybe we even have some current couples right now.:flirt:
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was kind of wondering who they were, myself. I know Phill and Cindy met through the forum!
    :flirt:
    :sing:
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You obviously aren't aware of Ilikemuppets and Skye.
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

I'd be curious to know if there are any other couples on here, too.
    Heh... I was gonna say that I met my guy on here. :flirt: So yes, Ilikemuppets and I are a current couple on here, Matt!
  5. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Maybe we need a Muppet Central Match-Making Thread.
  6. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Sounds like a good idea to me!
  7. D'Snowth

Count me out because I don't want to have a girlfriend, I don't want a wife, I don't want children, I want to remain single all my life! Besides, if I had a girlfriend, she'd be to me like Susan was to George about his thing for Mariss Tomei on Seinfeld.
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

do you know that for sure?
  9. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Man, I've met nobody through these threads, or any forum that I have been on. Well, not romantically anyways. I wouldn't mind hearing the stories of who have met on here, what forum and how they came together. I could go with the 'No woman wants to be with me' schpeel but you already know this lol

Daniel
  10. D'Snowth

Yes, and it's quite amusing when I really stop and think about it.

UNNAMED GIRLFRIEND: Are you watching that Kathy Greenwood again?!
    D'SNOWTH: Yeah, why?
    UNNAMED GIRLFRIEND: Turn it off, you're making me think you like her than you do me!
    D'SNOWTH: Uh...
  11. Teheheman

You have a thing for Marisa Tomei?

Daniel
  12. D'Snowth

No, Kathy Greenwood duh; I was simply using George's obsessive love for Marisa Tomei while having a girlfriend as an example.
  13. Teheheman

Oh ok, I wrote that before I saw the response. The dang reply didn't show up til then. Eh, oh well. Nothing wrong with an unhealthy obsession. ;)

Daniel
  14. D'Snowth

Wait a minute... that didn't sound right...
  15. Teheheman

your right, how should I word that to make it sound better?

Daniel
  16. D'Snowth

Replace "nothing" with "something" and make it "there's something wrong with an unhealthy obsession, lol!"
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, Will, wasn't it only recently that you were talking about talking to Caroline for the first time? Congradulations!
    No, I think it would be difficult at best to play matchmaker to people we had never met. Not that I don't have some ideas...
    ;)
    Aw Snowth, don't sell yourself short. I mean, how can you be so sure what will happen in ten years?
  18. D'Snowth

I just don't want a partner in my life is all; I'm a rather independant kind of guy, and besides Kathy makes me happy, so I guess you could say I kind of do have myself a girl (even though in real life she's married and has two daughters).
  19. Skye

Skye Active Member

Sorry Kate, I know your question here was directed at Will, but since he's not around right now, I'll answer it. :D Hope you (and he) don't mind!

Yes, he and I talked on the phone for the first time about 2 months ago, but we've been PMing back and forth and falling for each other since July. :flirt:
    And thank you! :)
  20. D'Snowth

This certainly goes against what my family doctor tells me everytime I visit him.