Muppet Central Couples

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
(Dang canadians, think that ham is bacon, what's wrong with them......seriously)
Who started this falsefied stereotype?! I know bacon when I see it. Everyone seems to think this is true but it's NOT **pouts**

Well, then. You can ask her. I actually did a short in college called "The Canadians are Coming" where Canadians were trying to take over the world. It was kinda weird, it was a dream within a dream thing, plus I had no sound the first day of shooting, so I had to make it into half-silent movie/half regular movie. But it worked out good, cause that was the part of the dream. The ending was a lot like the music video to Thriller. That ending. It was interesting to say the least. In conclusion, INVADE CANADA, You don't know, I think they're up to something
Wooooooow... 0__0 **giggles** sounds ridiculous!

D'Snowth said:
The day the Canadians are up to something is the day Antarctic returns to being a tropical island.
Snowthers has got it!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, it could happen before you know it. Just ask Al Gore, who has the personality of Ben Stein only duller. "This is a glacier 30 years ago, this is a glacier today"

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Al Gore would've made a better president than George Bush.

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Al Gore would've made a better president than George Bush.
I've always said that it could be worse

Daniel

beaker

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I've met a lot of girls here: Cindy Chapman, Emmy, Jackie, MrsPepper, Lisa, Vibs, Beth, Sara, Skye, to name a few, but I don't think I'd want to "meet" them the way you guys are talking about, and I'm sure they feel the same about me.
Hay! Hands off! Skye's all mine Buddy!:mad:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
beaker said:
online gaming...I hear that's where its at!
hmm...too bad I don't care for online gaming. Phooey!

I could take up a new hobby maybe....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I mean we (Caroline and me) just happen to find each other here. You never really never know where you'll find the person you were meant to be with or that one true love. It might be somewhere in real life. The best advise I can give is to keep searching or don't search because thet will come to you or you them and it will happen so naturally that you won't evem remember how you meet each other and that to me is when you're suppost to be together.