Muppet Central Couples

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Who doesn't! She started out on "A Different World" and has been in movies and got an oscar nomination, or is it an actual oscar, and so on and so forth. Not bac for a woman who started her career on the spin off of "The Cosby Show".

I think she's cute. :smile:
I mean seeing as it was the highest debuting show of the entire decade even on the foot heels of it parent show, but it came out higher then even that show started and it even got higher ratrings then it's parent show at a certain point. Interesting fact, Meg Ryan was originally cast for het part, but her people said that movies were in her near future. Also the show was originaly suppost to star Marisa Tomei's character Maggie and not Denise, but the people who worked on the parent show left not to long after the pilot, the focus changed to Lisa Bonet's character instead, but I'm through rambling for now.:embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah. All I've really done is the long distance thing, so I think I really want to try close distance relationship (every way I thought to say that sounded dirty in some way :embarrassed:) I just want to give it a try.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I completely understand! But with us, you know, it's kind of like we have no choice due to circumstances beyond out control at the moment, plus we're both such stubbron people that were perfect for ecah other and were despert to make this work. It's all we have really. Were just hanging by a string.This is it for us, were perfect for each othre. It takes people longer somtimes. There's no turing back or around nor would either us us want to or have it ant other way. It's ball and chain or nothing. That's how commited we are to each other.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Right. If something clicks like it seems like it has with you two, it would be really dumb to just ignore it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Excatly, somtimes it's just to strong to ignore. But I hope that you find the right person one day.

beaker

Reaction score
Skye said:
And, I also just have to agree with my guy's other post here, too. William and I were just lucky enough to find each other here. We believe it was meant to happen this way. I never was completely sure if I believed it when people would say "Stop looking because you'll find that one special person when you least expect it." And I'm certainly not saying that's always the way it happens, but that's definitely the way it happened for William and me! It's amazing how you can find that one true love, and for William and me, it was that natural.

I've seen a few other posts in here with people saying that they want to avoid long distance relationships, and I do understand that. But sometimes, that special person does live, like, 9,000 miles away, and if you try to avoid that, you could be missing out on such amazing happiness with that person. Long distance relationships can be tough, but if you do meet someone special long distance... and if you're lucky and if you have the chance to make it work with them, definitely try and go for it! It can be so worth it.

Anyway, I'm even sick of my talking now!! :wink: And I really wish everyone here who's looking for that special someone the absolute best of luck.
Oh no, I am definately not one of those "long distances are bad/ya cant find love online". If it wasnt for the internet, I wouldnt have had my first love/gf.
We were only physically together for a month, and yeah...eventually the long distance thing was why it ended, but if two people are meant to be together it can work. I just couldnt move to Vegas as soon as she had wanted me to, so that was the end of that.
I'm definately not opposed to the notion of my special someone being far away, seems more likely than anywhere local.

So.....when are ya guys planning to meet? :halo:

sarah_yzma said:
hmm...too bad I don't care for online gaming. Phooey!

I could take up a new hobby maybe....
I haven't gamed online in ages...I just hear of couples meeting on those
fantasy rpg type games.

I'd love to find a more "geeky", bookworm/artist/etc type of girl...but they are few and far between it seems.

Ilikemuppets said:
I mean we (Caroline and me) just happen to find each other here. You never really never know where you'll find the person you were meant to be with or that one true love. It might be somewhere in real life. The best advise I can give is to keep searching or don't search because thet will come to you or you them and it will happen so naturally that you won't evem remember how you meet each other and that to me is when you're suppost to be together.

Thats kind of true...after 26 years, I finally had my first gf, and it came after a time when I wasnt trying to look for someone really. Thankfully I look like Im in my early 20's still, despite being hopelessly single for 2 years.

sarah_yzma said:
hmm...too bad I don't care for online gaming. Phooey!

I could take up a new hobby maybe....
I haven't gamed online in ages...I just hear of couples meeting on those
fantasy rpg type games.

I'd love to find a more "geeky", bookworm/artist/etc type of girl...but they are few and far between it seems. Darn, I sound so emo right now.

Skye

Reaction score
beaker said:
Oh no, I am definately not one of those "long distances are bad/ya cant find love online". If it wasnt for the internet, I wouldnt have had my first love/gf.
We were only physically together for a month, and yeah...eventually the long distance thing was why it ended, but if two people are meant to be together it can work. I just couldnt move to Vegas as soon as she had wanted me to, so that was the end of that.
I'm definately not opposed to the notion of my special someone being far away, seems more likely than anywhere local.

So.....when are ya guys planning to meet? :halo:
Aw, I'm sorry to hear the long distance thing got to be too much for you and your girl, Cory. And I think it's great that you're so open to online/long distance relationships. It's very cool, and hey, you never know where you'll find your soul mate!

Aww, hehe... actually we have already met, and it was so wonderful :flirt: Definitely what I was hoping for and more. William went out of his way to come to me, and he's so amazing. It was perfect! And I believe it will always being so perfect. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thats kind of true...after 26 years, I finally had my first gf, and it came after a time when I wasnt trying to look for someone really. Thankfully I look like Im in my early 20's still, despite being hopelessly single for 2 years.

Well it's not always about not trying to look. The main thing is that it's the person you were mean to be with and when that happends, believe me, you know! But you know , you have to work at relations ship in make them happen.

But if you end up beraking up, mamybe it was not meant to be. But who knows, maybe it was. Opsticles do get in the way somtimes and can feel like it's just to much to handle. Somtimes holding on is all you really have, you know.

An important thing to remember is to not give up even no matter where you may find somone. I mean short distance relationships end all the time, you know?

unclematt

Reaction score
I just want to finsd a woman who cares as much about the Muppets as I do

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Anyone who won't honeymoon at WDW or watch Muppet movie marathons is no man for me!