Muppet Central Couples

unclematt

Reaction score
How old are you Sarah it sounds like we might be made for each other

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
18. Just a tad of a difference :wink: My dad was 21 when he married my mom (who was 30) so it's not too much :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
I felt pretty lucky back when I first found my guy who said he wanted to honeymoon in WDW.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Maybe we need a 'Singles' thread.

My name is Sarah *shakes head back and forth to look sexy* and I like trips to WDW....walks at Caribbean Beach resort, and multiple rides on the Tower of Terror.

Actually I'm more of an All-Star Music girl, but this sounded better :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Public Appology!!!

Baby...I messed up and you know what I did and it's all my fault! You know what I did and every relationship ship has it hardships. But I'm on my knees right now begging for you're forgiveness and admitting in front of everyone that I made the hugest mistake that almost cost me well...you. I don't care who sees me, hears me because they can point their fingers and laugh all they want too. I would give and do anything in this world for you to take me back. I'm asking that sense I strayed from you, that you would find in you heart to bring me back to you!!! So I'm asking, no I'm begging right here, right now at this moment, take it or leave it, that I could pleas stay with, you. I you decide to leave me forever, I'll be thank full for the tome we did have a share together. But I love you, even though I broke you're trust and haven’t proved it to you lately. I know I told you this, but if you left me forever and never came back, I would wait for you. Thank you for putting up with me, and the time and attention and the love, dedication, commitment, and everything that you have given to me and that you have put into making this relationship work.

Please love William

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, she is my heart! And I mean what I said with every fiber of my being. This is not a show. I wornged her and would do anything to have her back. I love her so much. I don't want to loos her. I just feel like there would be no reason to go on.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Wow...I'm pretty confused here...

So, in that thing called the "real life", you 2 ( ILM and Skye) are actual boyfriend/girlfriend? And y'all've met and everything?