1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Couples

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by unclematt, Nov 21, 2006.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well It would be interesting to see what happens...
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thank about how you're girlfriend might feel if you she found out that you were going out with some other girl over the Internet? I mean would you really want to end the relationship you have for that?
  3. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Dwayne, what the heck ARE you talking about? :confused: :smirk:

Sorry, but I can't follow you a bit, man.

Aren't you already married? Why do you want a girlfriend on MC if you are married? Huh?
  4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I suppose he was joking, guys.
    I hope.
  5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I'm with AM and Squeegee on this one. That's REALLY weird, Dwayne. And totally inappropriate.
  6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    I'm single.But I'm not here to find a romance.
    And why are some of you trying to tick off Snowth?He's a decent guy!:confused:
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's so much fun Kathy but he's knows that we don't mean it and that were just kidding with him.;)
    Yeah, I mean saying that he wants to date somebody like that is kind of the way to freak people out and make them want to go in another direction away from you. Kinda have to watch what he says there.

Did not not come on this site for that reason, either.
  8. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Hear hear man!
    I think it was meant purely for shock value, and I would assume that's frowned upon here. I mean, I don't like it at all; it was not funny and pretty disturbing at that. :o
  9. Katzi428

OK...just as long as he knows that. I left another board because i was teased about something & I don't want Snowthers feeling the same way.
    I agree :)
  10. Skye

Skye Active Member

I'm sorry. I just have to start by saying... I really hope you are kidding, Dwayne. But if you're not, that is awful. And very disturbing. I really hope you love and care about your girlfriend enough to not do that to her. True love is not something to throw away or play around with. It's a blessing. And it's truly something to cherish.

Lol, aww AM! I think you're very cool, you loony! ;) But... William is my number one, my love, my main man, my squeeze, hehe. This crazy-in-love girl will always choose to spend time with her honey, hehe! :D

It is amazing and I love it so much how he and I have kept our relationship so loving and strong. It's kinda funny where you'll find your soul mate. I just know there's no other guy for me. And he and I are looking forward so much to our future and spending our life together. (What? A romantic? Me? Never! Lol!)

Yay! I love that it sounds perfect to you, sweetie. Nothing makes me happier than you feeling so lucky you found me, babe! :flirt:
  11. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Ok, to clarify, I wasn't going to TRY to tick him off. He was the one who said that there were a lot of people hooking up through MC. I'm sure that one more hookup via the MC would kinda be something that he wouldn't like cause he hasn't been able to find anybody yet. Don't know why, he seems like a nice guy. But, oh well, I'm not gonna pass judgement cause I'm eternally single, and it's not fair to do that to somebody else. Although, I think that Snowth is the kinda guy who can take a good ribbing every once in a while. He seems like a good enough soul to take a little joking. Jokularity Jokularity

Daniel
  12. dwayne1115

Hey I'm only kidding lol
  13. Katzi428

You 2 need some privacy?;)
    Just kidding!
  14. Katzi428

OK...sorry.
  15. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

ROTFLMAO! Remember folks: If you don't listen to him, you'll all wind up in Heck.....
  16. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol *sings* Oh I don't want no more of Army life, gee ma I wanna go home.
    I don't have a collar round my neck but she's right, if you don't listen to me, you'll all wind up in heck. lol.

Daniel
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I could go fro some barbecue ribbings right about now!:insatiable:

Aw, you keep smothering me with so many beautiful things that you're saying about me *blush and three quarters, LOL* But I like it! There's not other one for me either, sweetie. Everything you said really means so much to me here. You know that I always fell the same way about you too, honey!
  18. Skye

Skye Active Member

LOL, Kathy! Hmm..... sure, that'd work for me! :D
    Awww sweetie, you feeling such beautiful ways about me means the world to me, too! I love it. And I really love making you blush, hehe... you're so darn cute! ;) And you deserve it so much! :flirt:
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

*Double blushing and three quarters*;)
  20. dwayne1115

I'll See your Double and rasie you triple