Muppet Central Couples

Teheheman

Reaction score
As sand drips through the hourglass, so go THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you guys for all you're well wishes for us. I consider each and every one of you to be such good friends to us. I truly feel bad for the was I treated her. She is my life and with out her, I have nothing, end of story. We really can't live with out each other. You know, It always hurts the most when it comes from the ones you love the most. I just have to be a man and atmit what I did and take what ever consiquiences come my way. And if she is willing, no matter how long it may take, I just want to do whatever I have to do to fix this and make it right. I live to make her happy and I just want the both of us to be a happy couple again. By the way, thank you every body for your support again, and thank you for not thinking of me as a dog or scum or anything like that even though I feel I've earn those titles.

Thank you Caroline. I consider you love a gift...one that I value treasure and hold most dearly to me. It's a privlige to be able to have it and to even be considered deserving enough for it and one that I should and should have never taken for granted. I thank you for loving me back and dispite my actions. you are truly what love is to me.

Skye

Reaction score
I realized that I didn't even thank William for making this apology! So, thank you, honey, for caring enough about me to do this, and for being this sorry for hurting me. I know you know how to fix this, and I hope you can do it. You are my one true love.

And yes, thank you again to everyone for caring about us. We're lucky to have friends like you guys.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Caroline! But I feel it is my job as your boyfriend to care enough about you this way. If I didn't fell this way, I would not be worthy to by considered your boyfriend, although I've already donr a good enough job of that myself. It not a boyfriend's job to hure you the way that I have, that is not what true love is, the kind we had before all this happend. Thank you for your faith in me that I can make things right, and that is what I intend on planning the rest of my life doing if I have to. I'm suppost to make this right. I have to do this because I will not let you down again. I feel honered to be you're one true love. I know you are my on and only true love, forever. I thank you for you second chance and I look foward to us be even stronger in our wonderful future together.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes everybody, It sure you found plenty in this posts, haha! Seriously, sorry.:embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh William. Caroline. I'm so very happy.

When I read this thread I knew that God had answered my prayers for you both. I was so happy I could have cried. Well I didn't actually shed any tears of joy but I felt like I could have. I guess you could say I had a dry happy cry if you can understand that.

I hope you don't mind me saying this publicly but William and Caroline are just like a sister and brother to me. I love them very dearly and I was very sad when I heard about their troubles by PM but I praise God for working in them to heal their relationship:flirt: :smile:

Bless you my special adopted siblings in Jesus Christ's Holy Name:halo:

unclematt

Reaction score
Glad to hear that thier is such a positive outlook on something that could have been so very negative.

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks, you guys! :smile: William and I love just each other so much. And he does seem pretty sorry, huh?

Will, sweetie, I look forward to us being even stronger in our future together, too. I believe we'll make it.

unclematt

Reaction score
Caroline, do William and you have myspaces I would like to add you to my friends

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, that's sweet, Matt. We do have them, but we don't really go on them too much. But, I'll send you the address of mine when I have the chance.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'd love to add you guys to mine as well, even though I also don't go on as often as I used to. :smile: