1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Central Discord

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by FunnyBear, Jan 29, 2017.

1. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

In case you don't know what Discord is, it's a chat for mostly gamers but also hosts a variety of other chatrooms, now including one for Muppet Central.
    To join, all you have to do is click this link (https://discord.gg/vdQmsWq) and set up an account if you do not have one already.

Also, if any forum staff join, I'll gladly transfer ownership of the server to them.

dwayne1115 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I may check this out, but most everyone I want to talk to is on Facebook. Then there is also Private Conversations as well on here.

3. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I'm already on Discord. It has a great chat system. It would be cool to actually physically chat to people from this forum. I'll join when I get back from this film shoot.

MUPPETFAN1976 and FunnyBear like this.
  4. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

I love Discord. Yeah, I'll join.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Nice, I'll see you there soon then!

6. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Discord is more of just a chat room though, which is why I prefer it more than Facebook.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  7. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Pretty sure someone banned me from the Discord chat or something, not sure why.

8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that happened. :(

9. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Can confirm, there are no bans.

10. JimAndFrank

Attention all MC'ers!

Why haven't you joined us yet? Don't you realize this is our chance to have an epic chat where we can actually hear each other's voices? I'd love to know what you guys sound like!

Come on! Let's do this!

11. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I just joined the discord.

12. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Where do I find the chat?

13. JimAndFrank

Click on the link in FunnyBear's first post.

14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It took me a while to figure out what you meant by that. I thought you meant "hear each other's voices" as in hearing each person's opinions, but you actually mean their literal voices. It'd be cool to see what some of you guys sound like, since I have set voices in my head for whenever I read each of you guys' posts. I'm just not so sure i'm comfortable with everyone else hearing my voice.

1000 Eyes likes this.
  15. 1000 Eyes

Well Discord is more than that, it's also live text chat too. Actually, that's the main thing about it. I don't think we've done a voice chat before in it yet.

I do wanna warn you, it can get crazy in there, as me, @gavry3 , and @JimAndFrank could tell you...!! :p

16. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

We've so far NEVER done a voice chat before, because for some reason everyone is very comfortable with text, so don't worry about that.

1000 Eyes likes this.
  17. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

We now use the voice channels as music channels, but feel free to talk as you please on other chats. I am a residential DJ :sing:.

18. 1000 Eyes

And if there are any metal fans, I've a channel all to myself called the Headbanger's Bar, so swing by because metal will play soon, very soon...

19. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Maybe I will start a voice channel myself as well pretty soon.

20. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

So, the radio is going to be playing EVERY DAY. Feel free to listen, muppet songs only. Then, there's another one especially for voice chatting that we rarely use, and in fact, haven't used before. I'm always waiting for a conversation.

ALWAYS.