Muppet Central feedback

camax

Reaction score
Oh my GOSH! I stumbled on to Muppet Central three days ago. I have been completely amazed. I have spent so many hours browsing the website, reading, and reminiscing! The people who helped create and design the site are to be commended for an absolutely fabulous job of immersive and graphically pleasing Muppetology! Thank you so much, and aren't I just the latecomer to the site? I have loved the Muppets since Season 1 when they first came on television. My kids are now experiencing Muppet corruption from me! :flirt:

I thought I saw this somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it again... was there a list of all the Muppets somewhere, and the performers who did them? I swear I was starting to read it, but can't find it again. Thank you!

~Cam

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome, Cam!

Love the Avatar. You must be one of the undecided types. :smile:

No, I really like it.

Glad you could find the web page you were lookin' for.

camax

Reaction score
Thanks Super Scooter & electricmayhem.

There are too many Muppets to choose from, and I didn't want to take someone else's avatar without knowing I was, so I just collaged some of my faves.

I'm surprised Muppet Central doesn't have a list of every Muppet ever, with photos and bios, etc. Who wants one? Large undertaking? Fun though!

~Cam