1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central needs to have an iPhone App

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by sugarbritchez, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I love the growth of Muppet Central and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE if there was an App for it. It is hard keeping up with it via the web browser and I think it would be AWESOME if we could have it as an App.....for several different phones of course!

WHATCHA THINK? :flirt:
    scottishpiggy likes this.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, a mobile style is something we hope to have in the future.
    scottishpiggy likes this.
  3. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

That is wonderful news!!!
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I love this idea about a ipone app if you do end up having a iphone app , could Muppet centeral have a ipad app also and maybe a ipad app just for the forum also that would be really neat
  5. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Don't forget about the DROID! We get so left out with new apps from other sites.