1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Central Radio: Radionomy Downtime

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Muppet Central Radio is playing fine via both web and phone. However, Radionomy's API which reports track data is currently down again. This will likely be fixed later today.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Which is why I’m using the Radionomy app on my phone in the meantime.

3. MikaelaMuppet

Is Muppet Central Radio not playing at the moment?

4. Phillip

Yes, currently most Radionomy streams are airing silence. There's no eta as of now when this will be fixed. If we receive an update, we'll post it here.

5. Phillip

Muppet Central Radio and other Radionomy streams went back on-line this morning at approximately 4:30 am central, 5:30 am eastern.

6. MikaelaMuppet

So I can’t even listen to MCR on my phone’s browser (Safari) anymore.

When I try to listen, I get a message saying “Listen to this program on Radionomy.com or our free apps available for App Store and Google Play.”

And the iPhone app is giving me the same audio message too along with the computer.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  7. MikaelaMuppet

The station also isn’t showing up in the search results either and the three styles are the only areas that I can find the station.

8. Phillip

Try it now.

Try this again as well. Muppet Central Radio is in the search results here:
    https://www.radionomy.com/en/search/index?query=muppet

9. MikaelaMuppet

10. MikaelaMuppet

Looks like Muppet Central Radio isn't showing the song titles at the moment. Instead, it just simply says Muppet Central Radio.