Muppet Central Wiki

Slackbot

Reaction score
I tried to create an account, but apparently someone has already registered as Slackbot. Hmm.

Bridget

Reaction score
I'm interested! It looks really cool! Is there a way for me to join?

PanthraDion

Reaction score
You know, I think this rule is a bit extreme and might scare more than a few people off. Besides, Vincent already constantly breaks that rule of don't edit other people's pages...
Vincent did that to my member page after I created it, but I really didn't mind. You could say that I am slightly incompetent when it comes to adding links to those little boxes that tell others all about yourself. I just cannot figure out how to add links, so, as I said, I didn't really mind.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok...as long as you aren't offended by it. Some people don't like it when people "fix" things for them without asking.

Bridget

Reaction score
Okie-Dokie, I made my member page for MC wiki! Yay!

Vincent L

Reaction score
(nothing much to add)

There is a chat built into the wiki. I don;t think there has to be a wiki admin online to use it. But its there for anyone who wants to use it for whatever reason.
Nope, not required.

You know, I think this rule is a bit extreme and might scare more than a few people off. Besides, Vincent already constantly breaks that rule of don't edit other people's pages...
It says create, not edit. Anyways, I don't edit the actual info, just formatting and maintenance stuff.