Muppet Central Wiki

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And you seem to have missed my post

Ok...as long as you aren't offended by it. Some people don't like it when people "fix" things for them without asking.
And yes, it does actually say "edit"

(So I, can create a page for my own account, but another member cannot edit or create any member pages.) If a page is created, we'll ask that member here on the forum if they were the one to create that page.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
By that I guess we mean edit info. Fixing spelling mistakes and formatting should be fine. Just make sure you don't change the info.

The only info we recently changed was on Bobhopesite's page, where it lists him as member "Kejego" which, if you do a member search, the member doesn't exist. So we took that off the page.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WHAT? Why? You're the smartest one with Wikia, and you run it very well. I'd be sad to see you step down...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
At this point I'm also thinking of just leaving, giving up with the wiki. I have actually for a while...but seeing as how now I'm the only admin who checks the wiki, now I kinda have to stay :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So should we stop caring then, since it seems like nobody wants anything to do with it anymore?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No one wanted anything to do with it to begin with. Vincent and I were the only people who cared. And well, we aren't exactly getting along right now...so...

I dunno. I really want people to start using it, sort of like a deviantart for mc people I guess. A place you can share your artwork, puppets, fanart...ect, but no one wants to make pages. Its hard to stay enthusiastic about something when you were the only one who cared to begin with

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No! We're not going to stop running the site at any time.
I'm not the most savvy with Wikia, I haven't really used it that much, but I'm still going to be running the site along with the others. I'm going to spend some more time on Wikia to learn more about it.

Sarge, I hope you don't leave the Wiki, I really need you there especially since Vince left. Don't feel pressured to always be on the Wiki fixing things, but I still want you around there every so often.

No one wanted anything to do with it to begin with. Vincent and I were the only people who cared. And well, we aren't exactly getting along right now...so...
Whaddya mean? We all cared! That's why I created it!
I went and asked people which I thought were interested and knew how to work Wikia well and already had an account.

You, Vincent, Hubert, Casey and me had all cared about it..
But Hubert's kind of away right now, Casey's busy, Vincent is gone, so that leaves just me and you. I'm looking for another person to help out with it, but I'm not sure who at this point. They have to know how to work Wikia, that's fer sure.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow five whole people out of a site of thousands :sigh:

I'm sorry. I'm just still in a bad mood from earlier. I've calmed down a bit since then, but I still need time to get my head together

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
If you guys need any help, I'd be more than happy to help sort things out. Just give me a general idea on what to do and I'll do it.