Muppet Christmas Carol Bonus?

Frogster

Reaction score
They say on the back of the 50th Anniversary Edition of MCC that there's a deleted scene. I just watched it, but I didn't notice anything. Anyone wanna tell me what I'm missing?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The song "When Love is Gone" was cut from the film when it was released in theaters, but was re-included when it was released on video. On the DVD, it is only included in the full frame version because apparantly a widescreen version of this scene no longer exists. it is not listed as a seperate "deleted scenes" feature. The audio commentary probably mentions this.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
So in the newer version of the MCC DVD is "When Love Is Gone" in it? That's just typical, I only got the DVD the year before last and the next Christmas they re-issue it! Argh!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
So in the newer version of the MCC DVD is "When Love Is Gone" in it? That's just typical, I only got the DVD the year before last and the next Christmas they re-issue it! Argh!
From my understanding, it is in both DVD releases, but in the newer one it is only in the full frame version. I think some non-us DVD releases do not feature this sequence.