Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Kim, thought I had the whole song.

GonzoLover85, could you please send me Waterville again, I erm, misplaced it thinking that I already had it previously. Thanks. :embarrassed:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Ed,
It appears my version of Waterville is the same one you have/had.
Thinking back, I may have gotten it from you or the same source.
Sorry!:concern:

Reaction score
I've got a version of Waterville sung by Paul Williams, if that's what you're looking for? It's 2:34 long.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks muchly Sarge. BTW: Is your sig a Muppetism, and is it refering to George Washington?

Reaction score
Define Muppetism. It's not from the series of shorts, but it is a muppet quote. From The Tubmans of Porksmith in Muppets Tonight's Sandra Bullock episode. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Muppetism would also mean a quote attributable to a Muppet production when we don't exactly know the exact source but think it sounds familiar.

Asked about it cause I have a side project going, gathering references to all 50 US states in Muppet songs/sketches and Washington is one of the ones I'm still missing.

Reaction score
Aha, cool. I'm not sure if it refers to George Washington, though Mr. Tubman was supposed to save the buffalo in question for Washington's birthday. Wether that is George Washington himself and still alive, George Washington posthumously or just some other guy called Washington, I don't know.:wink:

Hehe, hum.. Sorry for getting carried away, way off topic.. :smirk: