Muppet Christmas MUP3's

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Does anyone have the CD versions of A Sesamer Street Christmas and Elmo Saves Christmas?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Everyone:
I'm looking for a couple of Muppet Christmas MUP3's. Here is what I'm looking for:

Jingle Bells with the Muppets and Andrea Bocelli (I have the one from the album but I want the one from the PBS special with all the awesome commentary from the muppets in between) * the whole andrea bocelli album is amazing if anyone was wondering

Keep Christmas with you (the version with bob in the middle of the special (Christmas Eve on Sesame Street), I have the other one)

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas- the version between Bert and Ernie in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

Thanks a lot you guys! My last final is tomorrow and as soon as it's over, I'm kicking up my holiday music listening full blast! I'll also have a Christmas one-shot fan fic done by the end of this week as well so I hope you look forward to that. Thanks again!

:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm, which other version of Keep Christmas With you do you have?
Also, I have Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas sung by Bert and Ernie, but it's from the Merry Christmas From Sesame album. Do you want that one? Please LMK.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Count;
I have the version that comes at the end of the special. I'm looking for the one that Bob sings with kids in the middle of the special.

The "We wish you a Merry Christmas" from the album would be great!

arianne.gallagher@gmail.com

Thanks Count!
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Check yer inbox Arianne... Hope these were the ones you wanted. :search:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Thank you so much Count! Those were ones I wanted

If anyone has "Jingle Bells" witn Andrea Bocelli from the PBS special (the one with all the commentary by the Muppets during the song) Please send it my way by e-mailing me at arianne.gallagher@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone- T-1hour till my last exam this semester. I cannot wait to be done!:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thank you so much Count! Those were ones I wanted

If anyone has "Jingle Bells" witn Andrea Bocelli from the PBS special (the one with all the commentary by the Muppets during the song) Please send it my way by e-mailing me at arianne.gallagher@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone- T-1hour till my last exam this semester. I cannot wait to be done!:smile:
I can send this today, provided I remember. :smile: