Muppet Christmas Song Question....

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
On my local radio station, for the past few weeks, I have heard the Muppets singing the song "It Feels Like Christmas" from The Muppet Christmas Carol. It is the whole group singing (Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Bunsen, Beaker, etc.) not the Ghost of Christmas Present from the soundtrack. I have the original CD released for the soundtrack and it is not on there. Can anyone tell me where I could get the group version of this song? Thank you.

And Happy Muppet Holidays!:smile: :wink: :big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
I have it...it's kinda just floating around. It's a rare read through they did just previous to Richard Hunt dying I think.

christyb

Reaction score
Sure thing. I can't today b/c it's on my Toshiba unless I have my flashstick. It's a great recording and you'll love it. You'd be able to tell me if it has Richard in it or not. I think it does.

David French

Reaction score
If this *is* from the Muppet Christmas Carol then Richard Hunt won't be on it.

BradFraggle

Reaction score
christyb said:
Sure thing. I can't today b/c it's on my Toshiba unless I have my flashstick. It's a great recording and you'll love it. You'd be able to tell me if it has Richard in it or not. I think it does.
Hey Christyb can you hook me up with some of that musical goodness too? BradFraggle@hotmail.com

I think that this might be a recording from the 1992 television special Holiday Greetings from The Ed Sullivan Show. I know that the song was sung by Kermit, Miss Piggy, Bunsen, Beaker, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Robin (however I haven't heard the recording in question). That's the only other recording I know of. The Ghost of Christmas Present sang 2 versions on the soundtrack and their was a Muppet-filled live performance at MuppetFest as well.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Heyyy Christy.

Um, I too (if you dont mind) would absolutely love the mp3 of it as well. Take care, and thank you! :sing: