Muppet Collecting in the UK

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
Hello all, i am back, thats right i have been on holiday to the seaside and whilst there got a inspiration light bulb idea for a thread.

:smile: now i don't know about u other guys from the uk but i find it really hard to track down Muppet collectibles in Britain. I have always thought it would be easy to find muppet stuff in america, coz when i went when i was about five i came back with a suitcase full of muppet/sesame stuff.
i myself mainly just collect the old Muppet Show Merchandise like the old annuals, and bendys, and fisher-price stuff, and pvc'c etc. And every collectible shop you walk into britain will have, (i 100% insure u) The Muppet Show Annual 1978 or a rowlf muppet show bage, well through my expirience.
but it is fairy easy to get original muppet show things in the uk than more recent things. it took me two years to find a muppet palisades, and that was in France!!! and when i finally found a place that sold the figures in Leeds, well they were nearlly 20 quid, any how i bought them all. I have never found, - Muppet Monopoly or any other recent things. How about u guys, can u track stuff down?:confused:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Trust me man, in the US, it's hard to find old muppet stuff here.... (well for me anyways.) :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, right now there are some rather fabulous china Muppet garden ornaments in Argos right now.

But overall, very hard. I have almost tracked the whole of the McDonald Happy Meal Muppets from second-hand shops now though.

Beau

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Its a bit easier to find the newer stuff in Forbidden Planet in London, or other comic shops.

Wayne

Reaction score
I want that Statler & Waldorf but I live in the States

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I find collecting any kind of Muppet stuff is a lot more easier than ever before, thanks to the internet/ebay

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Wayne, It is nice but it is HEAVY! It would cost a fortune to post to USA, probably more than the item itself?
I have also seen another version, slightly smaller, with grass around there feet and an old fashioned Iron lamp coming up from the ground in the centre behind them, It can be plugged in and it works!

Its available at B&Q at £24.99.

Chris

JJandJanice

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
I find collecting any kind of Muppet stuff is a lot more easier than ever before, thanks to the internet/ebay
That's how I roll, ebay is the best, I'm always bidding and selling. I love buying old Muppet stuff on eBay, just in the last month, I've got off Ebay.

Old never used Happy Meal boxes of Fraggle Rock which has the Mokey and Red boxes
Muppet Babies time to play video
a sixteen set of the Happy Meal Dinosaurs toys, which also has the Baby sinclair under three toy. All never before opened.
And right now I'm hoping to buy a Gonzo action figure.

Ebay rocks dudes:wink:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Ebay is the ticket! It's got everything. If you can't find it on ebay, it's probably non-existant.:wink: Jk, or else it's something that noone knows about.