Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*eatting some chicken al king watching "Mr. Rogers"* I can't get enough of this stuff.

Oscar: *pops up from behind the couch* Hey there tubby.

Oh hey Oscar. What do you want?

Oscar: Nothing.

Nothing. What's with you and nothing? It's like you come in here for nothing and just stare at me while i....keep....ram-bu-ling. That's why you come in for?

Oscar: What's that?

To make me mad and watch me ramble on.

Oscar: Heh heh heh heh heh....yep. *zips out*

Didn't want to stay....for dinner. Oh well. *goes back to watching "Mr. Rogers"*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *yawns* *types something*
Uncle Deadly: What are you typing, my fiend?
Ryan: AHH! Don't DO that!
Uncle Deadly: Sorry, but what is it that you're writing? Hmm?
Ryan: None of your business Uncle D. You'll find out soon enough.
Uncle Deadly: How soon?
Ryan: ...Soon enough.
Uncle Deadly: Fine then. Good night.
Ryan: Night.
Uncle Deadly: *steals homework and runs*
Ryan: *shrug* I didn't have any homework anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... Maybe Uncle D'd like to just skulk down here and we can talk about some mutual acquaintances of his and the Count's from the netherworld.

Or I could just get my act in gear and start posting...
*Hears news from news girl. Oh yes, before I forget...

*Leaves three little white boxes at Room #7's doorstep. The boxes contain three MC SM Kermit The Frog badges with the roomies' names in silver lettering upon the collar, the standard symbol of attaining SM status round these parts.
Congrats Erin!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <rubs eyes and puts glasses on> ...Robin?
Robin: Oh- hi Lisa!
Lisa: ...Why are you awake? You should be asleep.
Robin: So should you.
Lisa: Yes, so should I. Why are you awake?
Robin: I can't sleep.
Lisa: Neither can I.
Robin: Oh.
Robin and Lisa: <sigh>...
Robin: But hey- that's okay. We get to talk now!
Lisa: That's true.
Robin: How'd your auditions go?
Lisa: <scrunches face>
Robin: <waits>
Lisa: ...<shrug> Coulda been better. Coulda been worse, but coulda been better.
Robin: Do you think you got the part?
Lisa: I dunno, Robin. I had to leave right away. I have no idea how many other people tried out for Scarecrow, much less how many of them were good, much less how many of them might've sung and danced better than I did yesterday. All I know is I've never gotten into the school musical before and I don't see much reason for this year to be different.
Robin: ...Oh. ...Well that's not what you were saying yesterday...
Lisa: <looks at clock> Technically, two days ago now...
Robin: Oh. Well then, that's not what you were saying two days ago...
Lisa: <shrug>
Robin: You said you thought you had a pretty good chance because you can sing pretty and the director knows you and it's your last year.
Lisa: ...Got a pretty good memory...
Robin: Well that stuff is still true, isn't it?
Lisa: ...Yeah...
Robin: So why wouldn't you have a good part?
Lisa: <deep breath> Because last I heard, there were ninety people auditioning, and a good chunk of those people are on speech team and/or in choir. Those people will probably get the good parts.
Robin: But what if you're better than them?
Lisa: <smiles> I appreciate the confidence, Robin. But there is no way I'm better than them.
Robin: Well, I think you are.
Lisa: <Grins> Thanks. But you don't know any of the other people trying out!
Robin: That's okay.
Lisa: <giggles> <Hugs Robin> I love your logic.
Robin: ...Lisa?
Lisa: Hm?
Robin: When you get in the play...
Lisa: IF I get in the play...
Robin: ...When rehearsals start... You're not gonna be around much, right?
Lisa: Left.
Robin: <shakes head> Will you?
Lisa: <Sigh> No, I won't be around much. Which... is part of why I'm not even sure I WANT to be in the play.
Robin: Well if you don't WANT to, then why'd you try out?
Lisa: <shrug> Last chance.
Robin: Well, gee- the way you're talking today, it sounds like you don't HAVE a chance.
Lisa: ...<shrug> A girl can hope.
Robin: <Grins> So can a frog!
Lisa: Yes. A frog can hope, too. And a frog can sleep, too.
Robin: So can a girl.
Lisa: ...In theory.
Robin: <Hugs Lisa> Sleep good!
Lisa: <Hugs Robin> You too... <watches Robin hop back to his hammock> ...<sigh>... Now if only I could have that kind of talk and get the math homework done, and get Vim back to work, too...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Lisa... Hope you got the part in your school musical.
If you need help with the fanfics, LMK as my door/PM/gmail's open and we can talk about it.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Big Bird: *sigh*
Wanda: What's the matter Big Bird?
Big Bird: I miss Bryan
Wanda: Oh, I understand
Big Bird: I like staying here with you guys, but I still miss Bryan
Wanda: You know what Big Bird? It's ok to miss him, he's one of your best friends after Snuffy of course.
Big Bird: He sure is
Wanda: You know what else? I bet he misses you just as much as you miss him. Why, I bet he's even thinking about you right now
Big Bird: Maybe. Wanda, what do you do when you're missing someone and you're sad?
Wanda: Well, when I get real sad and I'm missing someone close to me I look at pictures of that person and remember the good times we've had together and it usually makes me smile
Big Bird: Hey! I've got a photo album right here of good times at the dorms.
Wanda: Let's look at it!
*they open the book*
Wanda: Look, there you are at Christmas time with Bryan, Telly and Ernie and Bert!
Big Bird: Yeah! And there we are on Bryan's birthday
Wanda: Here's some pictures from Halloween
Big Bird: That's the year Telly dressed as Phillip Chapman! *laughs*
Wanda: I wasn't here yet for that one I don't think.
Big Bird: Hey Wanda? I'm feeling alot better. Thanks
Wanda: You're welcome. *gives him a hug*

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Hey Skeet! Welcome back from your trip.

Skeeter: Thanks. How have you been?

Me: Great. I'm managing a newly opened coffee shop in town so I'm basically running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So tell me all how was Europe?

Skeeter: Wanna see the pics?

Me: Of course I do. *both start flipping through photo albums*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder if they have Wilkins 5 brand at Sis'snew place. Either that or some Java.
*Trumpet music starts up.

Heh, good thing I don't drink the stuff. Maybe she'd be interested in getting Theresa from MT's Coffee Place... Or maybeJim'd be glad to lend her a hand. She also mentioned wanting someone new for her room, oh well, I'm sure she'll LMK soon.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
LITTLE BIRD: What'cha doing, Peter

PETER: Why don't we go to the Pool for some swimming

ZOE: I Just got from Ballet Lessons

LITTLE BIRD: I just got back from Birdkateer meetings with Baby Bear

BABY BEAR: So a Swim is not bad

LITTLE BIRD: Say I got an Idea for the Birdkateer project

PETER: WHat?

LITTLE BIRD: I'm going to tell Big Bird that we are going to plant a Vegetable Garden around the dorms!

ZOE: Good Idea, Now why don't we swim with some friends okay

BABY BEAR: OKAY!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Every good turn

Piggy: (looking over Catherine’s shoulder) What pretty stationary!
(Catherine signs her name with a beautiful pink pen and folds the Miss Piggy stationary in half, preparatory to putting it in a matching envelope. Once the envelope is sealed, she addresses the envelope neatly with her new fountain pen.)
Catherine: (dryly) Thanks. I thought you’d like it.
Piggy: And what lovely pens! That one write’s pink ink!
Catherine: (smiling) Yes—makes me think of Dr. Seuss. Ryan and his roomies got that pen for me for my birthday. And they got me a green notebook for, um, (mumbles) story writing….
Piggy: What on earth do vous find to write about?
Catherine: Oh, um, nothing really…ahem. Actually, Piggy, right now I’m writing thank-you notes.
(Piggy stares blankly.)
Catherine: (promptingly) You know, little personal notes to say thank you to all the nice folks who got us birthday presents?
(Piggy stares some more.)
Catherine: (with a hard look) Piggy—you got some very nice presents the other night. Plus we need to thank Ryan for the wonderful clean-up job.
Piggy: (edging for the door) Um, I think Moi’s study group is meeting at the library tonight….
(Catherine grabs her wrist.)
Catherine: Not so fast there, Missy. Sit down. I just happen to have some stationary.
Piggy: (sulking but resigned) Oh, fine! Does it have Moi’s picture on it?
Catherine: Matter of fact, yes. Here—I took the trouble of making you a list of people to write notes too.
Piggy: (growling) You shouldn’t have.
Catherine: (growling back) Write! Here—start with Kyle and his roomies. They got you something nice.
(Grumbling, Piggy writes.)
Catherine: There—now I’ll go make us some of that scrumptions water lily tea.
Piggy: Got any of Ed’s chocolate cake left?
Catherine: Coming up!
(Finally committed to the project, Piggy begins to write notes with energy. Catherine returns in about five minutes with her new mug full of water lily tea, a steaming mug for Piggy and a plate with several slices of cake on it. Carefully, she sets it on the table but out of the way of their papers.)
Piggy: (breaking a piece of cake off with her fingers and eating it) Yum. (Takes a mouthful of tea.) Mmmm.
Kermit: (coming into the kitchen area) Oh wow! Is that—is that lily flower tea?! Got any more of that for a homesick frog?
Catherine: Sure! Here—let me get you a mug! (steps to kitchen)
(Piggy scoots over and makes a space at the table for Kermit next to her. He sits, then leans over and nuzzles her shoulder.)
Kermit: (low and teasing) And somebody smells like Moonflower perfume.
(Piggy giggles and dodges his nuzzle.)
Piggy: Kermie—stop! Moi is writing thank-you notes!
Kermit: Yeah, well, thank ‘em for me while you’re at it. (He leans in quickly and claims a kiss before Piggy pushes him away. He is not repentant.)
Catherine: (returning and placing a big mug of tea down in front of Kermit) Bottom’s up, Kermit. Erin and Nora and the Storyteller got that for me for my birthday and it’s wonderful. It’s supposed to stimulate your mind, you know—give you ideas.
Piggy: (muttering) It’s working.
Catherine: What was that?
Piggy and Kermit together: Nothing.
Catherine: Well, have some cake, too
Fozzie: Cake? Did I hear cake? I thought we ate all the red velvet cake. (He sits down between Kermit and Catherine, looking hopeful.)
Catherine: (around a mouthful of tea) We did. This is the cake Ed made—the one with the fudge icing. (passes the plate to Fozzie who takes a piece reverently)
Fozzie: Mmmm. Is there cocoa, too?
Catherine: Sure—let me—
Kermit: I’ll get it. You sit and finish your notes. Anybody want anything while I’m up?
(There is a contented murmur around the table.) Okay, then. One cup of cocoa for Fozzie.
Catherine: Thanks, Kermit—I’m almost finished. What a nice birthday this was this year.
Piggy: It was nice. And Moi is almost finished with her notes, too.
Catherine: Good—we’ll deliver them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.