Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:Mmmmmm....that was a delicious birthday lunch! Thank you for taking me,Kathy and Prairie.
You're welcome Rosita.I hope you weren't embarrassed when the waiters and waitresses sang "Happy Birthday" to you.
Rosita:Well..not really.At first when I heard the clapping coming closer,I thought to myself,"Oh no...they DIDN'T!"But I was happy.I'll just remember this next week and on August 3.
Prairie:Oh Rosita...that reminds me! I need to talk to you about something later when a certain someonecasting a sideways glance at me isn't around.
OK...what's going on you two?You have something planned for me?
Prairie:Maybe.:wink:

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Yesterday Night, we had a great time at the Party

ZOE: I'm sure she liked that Gift

LITTLE BIRD: I hope so, Because she is Russian

BABY BEAR: Me Too

PETER: Why don't we go to the Muppet Mall to get something for Rosita's birthday okay

ZOE: Okay!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Peter... Hate to tell you this, but Zeliboba is a male bear from the Russian version of Sesame Street. Julia, his roommate, while though a female Russian student staying here at the dorms, does not celebrate her birthday until the month of October. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! The second round of the 2007 Muppet presidential elections have started... And I'm helping out Catherine's campaign by drumming up support for her roommate, Miss Piggy, to be the first female president. Hopefully that'll get the women voters to vote for her, to see a woman finally take charge of the Muppet nation. And hopefully it'll get the male demographic as well as one of her new pledges is two girls for every guy when all you have to do is just wink your eye. So for all those undecided voters out there, I earnestly hope you go and vote for Miss Piggy!

*Also, I'm doing a bit of vote-garnering here, where that dirty Dr. Honeydew won't muck up the issues with his relentless hostilities against my endorsee for 2007 Muppet President.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I have to drum up some support for our favorite furry monster Grover! I kind of live with one of his campaign managers so I'm doing him a favor. Grover will make our world a more peaceful place, one hug at a time. So consider casting a vote for Grover.

That is all.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well, I have to drum up some support for our favorite furry monster Grover! I kind of live with one of his campaign managers so I'm doing him a favor. Grover will make our world a more peaceful place, one hug at a time. So consider casting a vote for Grover.

That is all.
I would have to agree with Beth. Vote for our loveable furry monster Grover. He'll do our world and planets a lot of good. I live with Grover. He is one of my faovirte but i love them all with my heart as same as Grover. So please give it a thought and give him some suppport. Thanks and have a lovely evening. Good night everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Exciting news, there are two more members seeking admission to be part of the dorms. Surprised that a good chunk of the review committee's here at the moment, told the prospective new residents that I'd submit their cases tomorrow... Gives them a chance to get everything in order after I contacted them both to make sure that their information was correct.
Hope to have more on this in the morning.

*Small sigh... Nothing to do but hope Piggy gets enough votes to keep running for Muppety president.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Um Peter... Hate to tell you this, but Zeliboba is a male bear from the Russian version of Sesame Street. Julia, his roommate, while though a female Russian student staying here at the dorms, does not celebrate her birthday until the month of October. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
Hey, hey, hey, Ed, he's not a bear! He looks rather more like a blue and yellow canine critter and a bit reminds of Disney's Goofy.
Peter: Er... Hope this will help. It's a photo of my big roommate - if you hadn't seen him in my "Pics' thread.
www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/Sezam/zel4ik.jpg

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... *Does best to apologize to Julia and Zeliboba. So sorry... My eyes aren't what they used to be, blind and batty you know. Dunno what I was thinking of, please forgive the mix-up.
*Leaves tray of freshly made fudge brownie spiders for Julia and her roomies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*sees Julia* Howdy miss. *bows* I'm Kyle. You must be Julia. *shakes hand* Glad to always see a new face here. If you ever need anything..*spots Zeliboba in her room*...whoa! Is that the famous Zeliboba?

Status
Not open for further replies.