Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Um, hi, I'd like to check in? Names Alex, roommates are Animal and Floyd Pepper?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears bell ringing from lobby desk above. *Sing: The bells, bells, bells, bells, bells...
*The doors to the elevator open up on the second floor's common room as the singing carries through while I pass past the twin sets of double doors... Bells, bells, bells of Notre dame!!!!!!

Hey Alex, you made it. Floyd my main music man, what's happenin'? Oh, and you brought Animal too, good choice.
OK, lemme grab the key to your room and take you upstairs. *Takes key from hook next to marble 42 and leads the new residents past the sets of double doors into the common room.
The trashcan? Yeah, the one here on the second floor's where Oscar lives. Nah, we don't have stairs, we just take the elevator here in this Old World furnace to get from floor to floor. Hi Seymour, just taking some new people to their room.
Seymour: Oh, OK Ed sir.
The elevator's kinda groovy, we plastered a psychadelic paint pattern on it and have music from MC Radio piped in. Heh, elevator music people actually want to listen to.
*They arrive at the third floor, one floor up from the main floor below. OK, common room with its own trashcan and patterned carpet. This one's my fave, it's got all the numbers from 1 to13 highlighted in spooky ghost white, not to mention the grand organ along the back wall. Your room's this way. We just turn to the right... And, yes, third door down on our right.
*Hands key to Floyd. The bathroom's the last door down on your left here in this wing, diagonally across to the right from your own room. Kate (Fragglemuppet) and Gobo, Wembley, and Lou live in #38, that's the first door on your right, here in this side of the hall. Randall, Don Music, Johnny Fiama, and Sal Manilla are in #30, the first door on your left in the other hall on this floor should you go in the opposite direction.
Hope you guys like your stay here at the MC Dorms, some bats will be here with whatever luggage you have left that Animal didn't eat. Welcome and great to have you here!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Big Bird: There are new people moving in upstairs!
Red: Oh yeah?
Cookie: Who?
Big Bird: Sounds like a girl named Alex and that crazy monster guy that plays in that band and the guy who takes care of him
Wanda: You mean Floyd and Animal?
Big Bird: Yeah!
Cookie: Ooh, that Animal guy my kind of fellow
Red: We'll have to say hi sometime
Wanda: Where's Beth?
Red: Work as usual
Wanda: I see

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *checks pulse* Yup...still alive.
Beau: *checks pulse* Yup...still pulsating.
Bobo: *eating some pulses (including green beans and peas)* Yup, still hungry.
Bean: *looks in miror edged with fluff* Still CUTE!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *checks annoynemous hate mail* Gee...I wonder where all this stuff comes from?
Beau: Well, half your alteregos hate you...
Bobo: Half my calleries hate me...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe you shoulda stayed in that comfy closet of yours a smidge longer.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
(Watching Funniest Mom in America 3)

PETER: Boy that is some Show

ZOE: Yeah

BABY BEAR: Zeliboba is some bear

LITTLE BIRD: Yeah and Little Bird, You should meet him someday

ZOE: Yah

PETER: And Baby Bear, you can be friends with Him

BABY BEAR: Yeah!!! and New People are moving

ZOE: Oh, how the times-are-a-chaning!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: Well, this is it guys! Floyd, your bed's the one on the left. Animal, you've got the mattress over there on the right. And dont worry, the walls are sound-proofed, so whether you're practicing or Animal is just being himself, the other residents won't hear you.

Animal: NOISE!!! NOISE!!!

Floyd: Right on! This place is phsychadelic!

(OOC: I'll post a better description of the room when I have more time)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Alex. Whenever you can post it that's fine. Bit bummed cause there've been no fanfic updates in the longest while, especially from Aunt Cath. Man, I'm rully looking forward to that song she wrote for Gonzo, the one she sang herself for the MC Talent Show, being written into the story. And I'm soooo looking forward to whatever's in store for the New Year's show the Muppets will perform in Vegas...
Just need some fanfic fix... Even a new chapter from Lisa would do me good. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.