Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Heh, wish I could help, Ed, but I've got a huge geometry test to study for.
Gonzo: Ryan! Ryan!
Ryan: What?
Gonzo: Leyla's getting steamed! She says get back and study with her, or face certain DOOM!
Ryan: *darts off*
Gonzo: Wait! Come back! I wanna face certain doom!! *runs off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Hey Ryan, if you can't post any of your own stuff... Can you at least nag Layla to post more of hers, Something Worth Waiting For? Or nag Lisa to update any of her stories today before her scheduled twenty-four hours of non-existance starts tomorrow?
*Sighs... And of course, all the stuff I'm planning has to take a back seat to school-related work. Oh well, at least it's starting to gather some creative force and I rully do think this is the road I'll travel...

*OOC: If interested in my fictional plans, contact me either via PM or forum or normal mailer and we'll talk.
Ryan: Heh, wish I could help, Ed, but I've got a huge geometry test to study for.
Gonzo: Ryan! Ryan!
Ryan: What?
Gonzo: Leyla's getting steamed! She says get back and study with her, or face certain DOOM!
Ryan: *darts off*
Gonzo: Wait! Come back! I wanna face certain doom!! *runs off*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Room 26

*watching TV*

FilFil: *rubbing eyes* What's goin' on?

What are you doing up? You know you need your beauty sleep.

FilFil: What about you? You know you don't look at that cute.

I'm me. I go to sleep when i want to.

FilFil: Can i stay up with you, please?

Why not. Could you go make some koolad?

FilFil: Sure. *goes into the kitchen and makes some* It's ready! *brings me a glass*

Thanks FilFil. Your always the one to count on for koolad. *takes a sip* Ahhhhhh now that's what i call kooooolad. *turns to cartoon channel*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys... Let's please try to remember that Zeliboba is not, I repeat, not a bear. Let's also please try to resolve arguments calmly and respectfully of others.
Julia, I want to say how deeply sorry we are for the misunderstanding about your great roommate. Hope you can accept our apology and have a good day.
*Leaves a tray of white chocolate chip pastries in a wrapped box with Julia, Zeliboba and Brool's names on the card outside Room #21's door.

Beauregard

Reaction score
A-gain?? :shocked, them tolerantly: He's not a b e a r. I posted a photo of him on the page 786.
Bobo: *knocks on door* Did someone call for a bear?
Beau: *steps up* I guess I look somewhat like a bear...
Bo: A beer?
Bobo: A female beer.
Beau: Bay, a bop of bolden sun!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, noone called for a bear! Man, I need some fanfic to take the edge off. That, and I need Sis back here.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Well, I'm off to the bank and then over to the school to sub.
Tosh: At least its only half a day today instead of a full.
Kim: Tell me about it.
Gillis: My temporary assistant and I are going to head up to Julia's room. Its been a while since I visited with Brool.
Boober: *carrying a stack of staff paper and sheet music that's higher than he is* He's - *grunts* also fishing for news - umph! - about Brio.
Betty Lou & Tosh: *snickering*
Gillis: *through gritted teeth* Boober, assistants should be seen and not heard...
Kim: *chuckling* Have fun, you two. My best to Brool, Gillis. And don't torture Boober too much.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Gillis... Hmmm, you need some help Boober? At least it's a short walk, Julia's in the room next to yours, last door down on your left in that side of the hall.
Have fun. And don't forget to vote for Miss Piggy.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *Carrying some boxes* Oh uh, could someone grab Animal's dish? I think it fell somewhere downstairs.

Floyd: *carrying some instruments* I'll go get it after I set these down. Where is the wildman?

Alex: Oh, he's staying at the Big Brother House for the rest of the week, thanks to Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.