Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming up behind Alex... Did I hear someone call my name? Hi, think you dropped this downstairs. *Places Animal's dish on whatever night stand near the inside area next to the open door.
Oh, and here's something else I wanted to give you. Since you're an SM and moved in with Floyd and Animal, got a couple of badges for them too with their names of course.
Enjoy your stay here Alex.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Wow!Been busy all week.I forgot to welcome our new dormies.
Rosita:Oh...I think they'll understand, Prairie. But I don't think bringing flowers to Alex,Floyd & Animal would be a good idea.You know how Animal is.:rolleyes:
Prairie:Unfortunately,yeah.I'll think of something.I'll give flowers to Julia & Zeliboba,instead
Sounds like a nice idea.putting pictures in frames
Prairie:Those pictures of your niece are really nice, Kath.
Rosita:Yes...they are.
She's a precious looking little baby. I haven't seen her in person yet but already I love her to pieces! Wish I lived closer though.
Prairie:Well, you'll see both your nieces in a couple of months.Try not to look so sad
OK.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ok, so here's my room looks like:

Floor: red shag carpet

Walls: Orange with a white trim along the edge. There are also posters of the Beatles, the Electric Mayhem, the Rolling Stones, and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers (the last one's for Animal). And they've been sound-proofed.

Beds: like I said before, Floyd's bed is on the left. It's got phsychadelic/tye-dye bedding, with plenty of storage space underneath for instruments, amps, etc. My bed is in the middle, with pink paisley bedding and - as usual - covered in a mountain of plushes. Animal has a mattress over on the left side, with extra space for his drums next to it.

Each of us has a cherry-wood night-stand and dresser. There is also a coat rack and a hat rack (I have alot of hats).

And finally, the ceiling is painted to look like a starry night, and has a disco ball hanging from it (kind of resembling the moon lol).

Well, there ya go! Hope it wasn't too long or boring.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: (sitting outside her hut, doing some crochet) So where's Erin?
Nora: In her room. I think her brain's overheated again.
Storyteller: Good grief...those professors need to be reported.
Nora: Yeah, and I think my head's getting a little warm, too.
Storyteller: Are you still working on that history paper?
Nora: (moan) I need to do ten pages and I'm stuck on page two.
MN: (sticking her head out the door) Do you have to do footnotes and an annotated bibliography, too?
Nora: AHHH! (runs to room and slams door)
Storyteller: And what, pray, was that all about?
MN: The prospect of formatting a history paper by the appropriate standards is enough to induce terror in the bravest of us.
Storyteller: Excluding present company?
MN: Nope, heading the list. And speaking of terror, have you been following the elections?
Storyteller: If we don't vote for Bunsen, we'll get a mop in the chin.
MN: And if we don't vote for Miss Piggy, we'll get karate-chopped or something. (sigh) Oh, well, already voted, so it's out of my hands.
Storyteller: Enough moping. Make yourself some tea and get some cookies. And bring some in for Nora, won't you?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: ...
Uncle Deadly: Are... are you okay?
Ryan: ...You... you didn't tell me it was THAT... that... wow.
Uncle Deadly: Well... it WAS a Lisa chapter... you... well, it's to be expected, isn't it?
Ryan: Unfortunately.
Uncle Deadly: Speaking of which... shouldn't YOU be writing yourself, young Prawn?
Ryan: Yeah, but not after that chapter... *shudders* Tomorrow.
Uncle Deadly: *sigh* Alright then. Goodnight, my fiend.
Ryan: Night, Uncle D.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... *Sighs. I can sympathize Erin. And it's not all that bad, I think Piggy's softened her stance to try and cast a better image with the voters. Even has a tray of cookies, managed to get some here. *Leaves cookies for Erin and Nora and Storyteller. Course, that Bunsen keeps trying to outdo us with his exxagerated promises of workout videos and alike.

You need I should tell R to drop another round of water balloons on you? That'd give you an excuse to start singing "Raindrops Are Falling On My Head".
Sleep well, I'm headed off for la-la-land myself in a few moments.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Mmm, cookies. My head's feeling a little better, Ed man, but I think Nora's in need of it. (whistles) Hey, balloon boy, you want to bring in two rounds for the blue Muppet in room 7B?

(Richard flies in, carrying two water balloons and humming "Fire and Rain." Seconds later, there are two splats and a shriek from Nora's room. Richard flies out.)

MN: Thank you kindly, Richard. Here, have a few cookies.
R: Don't mind if I do. Night, all. (takes a few cookies and flies back to his cloud for the night)
(Nora runs out, sopping wet)
Nora: What the heck is going on?
MN: Hydrotherapy to treat an overheated cerebrum, administered by Dr. Hunt.
Nora: Brrr...warn me first, please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Warn you? Where'd the fun be in that? Oh, I heard Nora's store got a mention in a fanfic today... Think it was Beth's 5th Rowlf's Story, titled The Next Step. You might want to give it a read when you get the chance.

Night all, glad you liked the cookies, there was a wide assortment available.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Everything is going fine over at the Election?

Telly: I guess everything is going fine.

FilFil: That green guy keeps wanting Grover to take some kind of shampoo bath.

Herry: I had asked Grover if he takes bath but didn't get a respond.

Grover: *coming in with towel around waist* You know i do Herry. I have to keep my fur clean for things like this.

Herry: I know. I was only kidding. *slaps Grover on the back*

Grover: *cough*

Well i'm going to be reading some new fan fics in the library. I'll be back later. Good night if i don't get back till later. *walks out the door*

Maurice: *yawns* Since i have to work tomorrow i'm heading off to bed. Good night.

Grover: Good night Maurice. *turns on TV* There should be something good on. *flips the channels around*

FilFil: There is a new "Mythbusters" on tonight. It's about ninjas.

Herry: That'll be fun to watch.

Telly: I'm going to be working on something with Elmo. I'll see ya'll later. *leaves over to Peters*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: (cough, splutter) You owe me a towel, Richard Hunt!
MN: Oh, come off it, Nora...now tell us about this mystery girl who's helping out at the bookstore these days.
Storyteller: Yes, do tell.
Nora: (shrug) I actually don't know that much about her. She seems really nice, but shy. Wants to blend in and escape notice. I think Mrs. Farley would know more about her. (pause) Rowlf said she just about panicked when she saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.