Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: Wow! Was that really Richard Hunt?!? Or was I just seeing things. Oh my gosh I'm going crazy, aren't I?!?

Floyd: Hey, man. Don't worry bout it. Like I see things all the time!

Alex: Oh my gosh I hope I'm going crazy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Trust me, you've already gone crazy to be living here with Muppets as roommates.
Eh, nothing new.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Trust me, you've already gone crazy to be living here with Muppets as roommates.
Eh, nothing new.
(OOC: It just gets kinda crazy in Room 6 sometimes. When Rosita's excited about something & wants to tell me,she lapses into Spanish.So I need to tell her "English, Rosita...English!My 3 years of Spanish in high school didn't help much." )
Anywho:
It's a beautiful day....
Beautiful Day Monster(making a cameo appearance) :You called?
Oh hi,BDM!No...I was just about to say what a beautiful day it is outside.
BDM:Ah..OK.See ya!he walks off
Hm,he's sweet.:smile: So anyway...here I sit on the steps of the dorms catching some sun & drinking iced tea Prairie,Rosita & some of the other dormies are playing frisbee.
Prairie:Hey Kath!Heads up!
Gotcha!the frisbee just misses me as I duck.
Prairie: Oops...guess I don't know my own strength sometimes.
That's OK. No harm done.
Prairie:Want to play?We'll go easy on you.
OK...sure!Why not?finishing the last of my iced tea & going to join the others.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Sunny day? That sort of reminds me of a song.
Anyway... Sunny my ash, it's been raining off and on today, to say nothing of this last week. At least, that's the reports from back home.

Hmmm, seeing as how Beth and Catherine and Christy aren't here... Wonder if Kathy would be the best to talk this over with. Then again, I might get a chance to talk to my friend if we get together for some drinks later tonight, non-alcoholic of course.
Have a good day everyone.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh? Sunny day? That sort of reminds me of a song.
Gee...which one?:wink:
The Count said:
Anyway... Sunny my ash, it's been raining off and on today, to say nothing of this last week. At least, that's the reports from back home.
Yeah...this has been the first sunny day in awhile here. Sorry it isn't sunny by you.

The Counting One & his Roomie said:
Hmmm, seeing as how Beth and Catherine and Christy aren't here... Wonder if Kathy would be the best to talk this over with. Then again, I might get a chance to talk to my friend if we get together for some drinks later tonight, non-alcoholic of course.
Have a good day everyone.
Well I'm here if you want to pick my brain. If you don't see me in here when you're here,leave a message for me. Or if the others show up & I'm not, around,I won't be hurt if you pick their brains instead.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *leaning out a window* Foyd, come ere!

*Floyd runs over and looks out the window*

Alex: *drops a fat waterballoon on Kathy's head and quickly ducks away, leaving Floyd still looking out the window*

Floyd: huh? where'd you go?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Alex: *leaning out a window* Foyd, come ere!

*Floyd runs over and looks out the window*

Alex: *drops a fat waterballoon on Kathy's head and quickly ducks away, leaving Floyd still looking out the window*

Floyd: huh? where'd you go?
ARRRRGGGHHH!!! I'm soaked!:eek:
looking up and seeing Alex running like a bat outta you know where. Floyd, meanwhile,looks clueless
Alex...you are SO gonna get it,girlie! You won't know when or where it's coming...but it's coming!:crazy: evil cackle

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ernie: *walking outside* Oh! Kathy! Are you alright? You're wet! Here, let me go get you a towel. *shouts* BERT! BERT! Can you get Kathy a towel?!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ernie: *walking outside* Oh! Kathy! Are you alright? You're wet! Here, let me go get you a towel. *shouts* BERT! BERT! Can you get Kathy a towel?!
I'm fine,Ernie. You're very kind to care.:smile: Just tell Bert to please get a move on with the towel. It may be nice out here, but I'm getting chilly.I don't wanna get a cold.:stick_out_tongue:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Floyd finally gets it.* OH. *still leaning out the window drops a water balloon on Ernie and runs off*

*meanwhile I run outside and begin building a fortress* FLOYD!!! GET MORE BALLOONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.