Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Oh, she's being looked after by Kathy. We should knock on her door and see if they want to come too.
I'm bringing the audio version of Sara's fics... Good reading.

*Taps walking cane on Room #6's door. Kathy? Beth and us are going on a picnic, wanna come with?

*Count's humming a bit of la-de-da-de-dum's.
You know... Ve're on the cusp of storm season. Hope there's good weather for our picnic today.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: We'll throw some umbrellas in the car just in case
Red: In case of what?
Beth: Rain
Red: Oh! No, it's more fun to get wet!
Beth: Suit yourself
Wanda: Ok, we've got tuna salad, radish salad, chicken salad and *lowers voice* Cookies and cream salad for a certain someone. I don't want him to eat it until we get to the park though
Beth: Good plan
Cookie: Me so hungry, are we leaving soon?
Beth: Yep, let's go. Ed? You guys ready? We can always leave a note to tell the others to come join us if they're able.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. Already posted a note on the bulletin board.

Got the apple cakes, container of garlic grilled mushrooms with onions, baggettes to slice up for sandwiches, and a tumbler with lemon-lime soda and another one with diet cola should you ladies want some.
UD: Got the tumblers.
Count: Mmm, looking forvard to counting any Twiddlebugs, they might be holding their own 15th annual Twiddlebug Day picnic today too.

OK, got my walking cane and glasses and cassette player/recorder to listen to the audio books.

*All walk to the elevator and ride it upstairs before leaving the dorms en route to the park.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh? Oh, she's being looked after by Kathy. We should knock on her door and see if they want to come too.
I'm bringing the audio version of Sara's fics... Good reading.

*Taps walking cane on Room #6's door. Kathy? Beth and us are going on a picnic, wanna come with?

*Count's humming a bit of la-de-da-de-dum's.
You know... Ve're on the cusp of storm season. Hope there's good weather for our picnic today.
Prairie:Hey...we're invited on a picnic with Ed,Beth, their roomies & some other dormies! What do you say we go?
Sure...but what about Gaffer?
Rosita:Oh I heard Wanda say that she'll play with Gaffer
Sounds like fun!I had made macaroni and tuna salad for tonight's dinner,but it'll be okay for tomorrow night's dinner.Let's see...what can we contribute?
Ah-ha! The devilled eggs I made yesterday.We didn't get a chance to eat them.taking the deviled eggs out of the fridge OK ladies picking up Gaffer and putting her in her carrier Let's go!

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: A picnic? Oh, I love picnics!
Ernie: I knew there'd be something fun going on today!
Telly: Can we go, Bryan? Pleeeeeeeease?
Bry: Don't have to ask me twice!
Big Bird: Yaay!
Telly: Alright!
Ernie: Wahoo!
Bry: You comin', Cliff?
Clifford: Sure, man. I'll go to my room and get the football.
Ernie: And I'll go get Bert!
Bry: Great! Now what should we pack up to eat?
Big Bird: Birdseed cookies!
Telly: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Bry: Cut into triangles, right?
Telly: You're so good to me.
Bry: Haha!
Clifford: Got the football!
Ernie: And I've got Bert, whose head is sort of shaped like a football!
Bert: Very funny, Ernie.
Ernie: Khekhekhe!
Bry: And I've got all the food packed in the basket. So let's go, guys!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *seeing Bryan and roomies* Hey guys! Welcome! Hi Big Bird, are you happy to be back in your own room again?
Red: Who wants to play frisbee?
Cookie: Me just want to eat
Wanda: Hi Gaffer, you're looking very pretty today *scratches her ears*
Beth: Hi Prairie, Rosita and Kathy. Glad you're here too! It's such a nice day. *goes about setting out food on tables*

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Beth! It's so good to see you! (hugs her) Yeah, it's nice to be back with Bryan again. But we sure had a good time, didn't we. Hey, Cookie Monster, would you like to try one of my birdseed cookies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the park...

Sure is nice everything cleared up, both the weather and our schedules. Hi Bry, out and about to toss the ol' pigskin huh?
*Count, hugging Prairie: Ah ha! More friends made it to our little gathering! *The Count proceeds to let Fatatatita out of her carrier, who immediately goes over to Gaffer and Wanda.

Mmm, Kathy made some of her famous *deep voice* devilled eggs.
OK, the tablecloth's laid out and the food's ready for when you guys want to dig in.

*Settles into a spot on the bench after finding an outlet near the armrail, and plugs cassette player/recorder to read one of Sara's fics.
Will have to remember to ask Bert if he wants to borrow some of the older titles from the library.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: OOH Cookies! Me try your birdseed cookies cause me love cookies! Thanks Big Bird!
Beth: Yes, I think we can eat anytime anyone is ready*looks over to where Wanda, Gaffer and Fatatatita are sunny themselves on the grass* Such a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.