Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: *Back from a studious productive day and suffering from major clumsiness* You did make me pretty Bunnie but heck...I can't walk straight!

Bunsen: Greetings Miss Claudia, sorry to hear about your discomfort but you do look delightful.

Claudia: Thanks Bunnie. *Takes off shoes*

Beaker: *Comes randomly out of her closet looking like burnt toast* Meemee *Shows her her muppet shirt as it has Beaker and Bunsen* *huggles it reverently* Meeemeeeee...

Bunsen: Very cute. *Chuckles*

Claudia: *Red* You guys are my friends so I support you is all.

Bunsen: Yes...just like that oh so adorable ducky plush you secretly take to bed. Dwelling in your own comfort with the thought that I would not hear the sounds it makes when you squeeze it by accident. Oh you do think me oblivious sometimes.

Beaker: *Shakes his head as an implication that sometimes he is*

Claudia: SHHHH! *Slaps her hand on his mouth*

Bunsen: mmffhhconfesshionff

Claudia: Confess what?

Bunsen: Beaker was rather reluctant to help my with my invention so instead I used your plush...and-

Claudia: WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JR?

Bunsen: I fear Mr. Michael is in plush heaven right now...

Claudia: *Sniffle* *Wails* I'mma

Bunsen: Oh dear.

Claudia: *Goes to her computer to read Leyla's fic* I like her story *Randomly giddy* I like Lisa's also--very interesting. Hey Beakie...Bunsen...I almost forgot I wrote a fic where you guys own one whole chapter!

Beaker: Meemeee?

Bunsen: Oh how marvelous! You must fix that error though.

Claudia: I wrote so long only to have it flawed by html stuff. Since today is saturday..wanna go with me to a restaraunt? My treat.

Bunsen and Beaker: Oh yes..I have yet to discuss with you some important matters so I will take up that opportunity as we go to this delightful restaraunt. Firstly I must get dressed--just to tickle your fancy.

Claudia: *Playful flirting* Dawling...*Giggle* *Goes out of the room*

Beaker: Meemee *Goes to change*

Bunsen: *Changes*

*A few minutes later*

Bunsen: *Gets in the car* I'll drive.

Claudia: Ok..off to Mac grill!

Beaker: meemee! *Happy*

Bunsen: Alrighty then. Oh and about that thing I needed to tell you...

Claudia: *Turns up radio to lower his voice* My song is on so shush.

Beaker: meemeee

Bunsen: I truly cannot believe I am saying this but--oh dear..women.

Beaker: *Nod nod*

Erine81981

Reaction score
*looking out the window* Isn't a wonderful day, Herry?

Herry: Yea but look at Ryan and Gonzo.

Ryan and Gonzo look to be having fun.

Herry: Yeah but isn't that dangerous?

Yes it is but for Gonzo and Ryan (for some reason) they love hurting themself.

Herry: I see.....i guess.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: I've heard that Super-Grover is going to be keeping an eye-out for Marty. That's terrific. I know you can always count on Super-Grover when you need a helping hand.
In the meantime I'm looking after our dorm and keeping all Marty's things in order for him and three times a day I blow bubbles for a token of hope that I'll hear some word soon.
Well I need a rest after cleaning our dorm while blowing lots of bubbles, so I'll sit down and listen to some of the Muppet Musique Marty has collected.

(Falls slowly asleep listening to The Muppet Movie album)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At an intersection in town, the Count's Countmobile pulls up next to Claudia's car. The Count, coming back from the party in Ryan's honor at the Muppet Amphitheater over in another part of town...
Hello Claudia... Out for a midnight bite? Mmm, there are some good food places open now. Oh, and don't forget to read Catherine (Ruahnna)'s stories too, they're vonderful as vell. Gotta go, the light's turned green.

*Zips off back to the dorms.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: Where's Storyteller?
MN: She's running some burn remedies over to Rowlf. The Chef made some wicked hot soup.
Nora: Ouch-o-rama.
MN: I hear that Sara's going through a rough time these days.
Nora: I know...we'll have to do something for her...maybe a nice big dish of cobbler or something.
MN: Good call. And we'll ask Scooter and Sadie what they'd prescribe for a friend who's feeling low.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *still in pain on the ground* Gonzo, I'm still in pain.
Gonzo: *blows a noise maker* Man, Ryan, you've gotta get up! There's a party for you and that pink guy over at the Amphitheater!
Ryan: Gonzo, I can't move.
Gonzo: C'mon, ya old stiff! It's a party! *kicks Ryan*
Ryan: ...OW! My RIB!
Gonzo: *shakes head* Well, I'm going back to the party. Bye!
Ryan: ...*alone on the ground still* Ya know, I should probably find a doctor.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*At an intersection in town, the Count's Countmobile pulls up next to Claudia's car. The Count, coming back from the party in Ryan's honor at the Muppet Amphitheater over in another part of town...
Hello Claudia... Out for a midnight bite? Mmm, there are some good food places open now. Oh, and don't forget to read Catherine (Ruahnna)'s stories too, they're vonderful as vell. Gotta go, the light's turned green.

*Zips off back to the dorms.
Claudia: *Lowers window* Yup with these two nerds. *Giggle* I love her stories too. Catch yah later! *Waves to the Count*

Bunsen: *Drives away in a rather fast pace*

Claudia: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEEE!

Beaker: Meemoomeeemoma! *Clutching on to his tie*

Claudia: How can he see where he's driving if he has no eyes? XD *whispers to Beaker*

Bunsen: I heard that little Missy!

Claudia: ....Oh and about that thing--no way Bunnie

Bunsen: *Reaches his destination* Oh poo.

*Two hours later*

Claudia: I'll drive Bunnie, you drank a cup of wine and that is enough to put you under DUI and we would not want that all over the press.

Bunsen: I find that as a most wise desicion.

Beaker: Meeemeeee *Gets in driver seat*

Claudia: HEYYY! I wanna drive! It's MY car.

Bunsen: He just dislikes it when you drive. He tends to over worry about you being on the wheel. I do too. Now hop on.

Claudia: *mutter mutter* Not a baby *mutter mutter*

*At the dorms back from a short drive.

Claudia: *already in her monkey patterned PJs* Night guys *Crawls onto Beaker's bed since she popped her water bed*

Bunsen: Nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite.

Beaker: *Sleeping on floor*

Claudia: *Rolls eyes and scoops him from the floor to the bed* *Snuggles Beaker* *Sleeps*

Bunsen: *Snores loudly*

Claudia & Beaker: *Stick their heads under a pillow to block out the sound.* *Groans*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: <sitting at piano in room 24>
Lisa: <enters room 24 from long night of dancing>
Rowlf: <stares at Lisa>
Lisa: ...What?...
Rowlf: <starts playing "Some Enchanted Evening">
Lisa: <BLUSH> Oh... HUSH! <Scrambles into bed and hides under the covers with a few poorly muffled giggles>
Rowlf: <shakes head> G'night, crazy.
Lisa: <muffled from under blanket> Insane.
Rowlf: ...Triple-mind.
Lisa: <muffled from under blanket> Touche.
Rowlf: G'night.
Lisa: <muffled from under blanket> G'night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder if Lisa found her word and the mini pancakes we left out on her windowsill. Oh well, it'll make for a good breakfast for her and Prawn.

Night all. Count: MC Dorms vere brought to you by the letter S and by the number 5.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:HolaKathy.
Oh hi Rosita! All set to go to your father's for the day?
Rosita: I guess.
What's the matter? You all right?
Rosita:Yeah..I'm fine.I just feel bad that you'll be alone today while Prairie and I are visiting our fathers today.
Oh..don't feel bad Rosita.I'll be just fine.:smile: Naturally I miss my dad ,but I'll remember the good times he & I had together.So you go on,and tell your father Happy Fathers' Day from me,OK?
Rosita:OK Kathy...thanks.she leaves
Prairie:Hey Kath. You OK?
Yeah...fine.Why?
Prairie:I'm just wondering if I should stay here with you today.
No Prairie.Your dad is an important part of your life.And Fathers' Day is an important day to let him know how much you care about him. Liike I told Rosita,I'll be fine!Have fun & tell your dad Happy Fathers' Day from me.
Prairie:You sure?
Cross my heart!crossing my heart
Prairie:Thank you Kath.hugging me
You're welcome kiddo.hugging her back

Status
Not open for further replies.