Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *rubs eyes* Uncle D., do I have to write tonight?
Uncle Deadly: Yes, but I'll tell you what, my fiend. You do not have to finish it tonight. You may do that on Monday.
Ryan: Alright, alright. *types 'Chapter 14'* Okay, I'm done now.
Uncle Deadly: *shocks Ryan with lightning* Would you like to retract that last statement?
Ryan: *twitches* Okay...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In the 1st floor's bathroom, I'm taking a late night midnight shower. Thought it'd be better this way. See, we happen to have a tradition back in my home of Puerto Rico. Today, the 23rd of June, it's the birthday or day devoted to our patron saint, John the Baptist. So what do we do to honor him? The tradition holds that you have to be immersed in some form of water at midnight to have good luck for the rest of the year, not to mention wipe everything off of your slate. Most people either head off for the beaches, while others dive in pools or jump into public fountains.
As for me, well, I thought a shower would be good enough. And now that I've taken my bath, I'm dressed in my comfy sleeping clothes and ready for a good night's sleep.
*OCC: Though the tradition's real, I rarely partake in it myself.

Count: Ah, time for us creatures of the night to rest in peace. But before we do...

Me: MC Dorms were brought to you by the letter... Zzzzzz...
Count: And by the number 1.
*Count counts one batty bat flying through the room's window before promptly falling asleep himself.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*All three fell asleep through the story and are now crowded on the bed*

Claudia: *Sprawled*

Bunsen: *Snoring*

Beaker: *Curled up in a ball*

The Z was very suitable. XD

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*carrying a sleeping Animal* Boy's it's time for bed. Pepe, did you take a bath?
Pepe: Si! I am very clean and verrry sexy hokay! But jou knew that hokay!
Floyd: *walks in wearing a robe*
Floyd! You're dripping all over the shag carpet!
Floyd: Oh! Uh... I'll take care of that! *exits and comes back more dry, this time wearing a towel*
Floyd Pepper put some shorts on! *throws Floyds pajama pants at him*
Floyd: *leaves and comes back in pajama pants*
*looks adoringly at Animal* He's so cute when he's asleep. *gently lays Animal down on mattress* Good night Pepito! *gives Pepe a kiss on the forehead* Good night Floyd. *kisses Floyd's forehead* Sleep well boys. *climbs in bed and snuggles with her plushes*

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if there were any rooms left here? I would like to be here to be able to talk to the other people here after reading the description of what this place looks like. I wouldn't need a roommate, because I would go and talk to the other people in the dorm.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... If you're interested in joining the dorms Tiggergirl, please send me a PM with all your questions and I'll try to answer them as best I can.
Thank you.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
Reading the website & is it up to date?

I just read the website that' on the fron page of this forum and I was wondering if any of the info on that page was really current or if it had changed recently? I still want to come here, I just would like to know if I can get a room and I might pick a roommate since it listed some that were left. You can send me a pm I think, if you want to, to let me know anything. :halo: :smile: :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um no... The way it works is that all potential persons interested in joining should contact me first with whatever questions they have. That way I can instruct them on how to join, given that the rules of the game have changed. The first page is a good place to start to get an idea of what the dorm is and how we operate here, but there have been lots of changes since then.

Also, this is meant to all people interested in joining the dorms... Please don't post in the thread until you've contacted me and everything's been OKayed. This helps ensure that we don't get posts in here that are nothing more than vandalism (posts made by bad or negative forum members). It makes the dorms safer, as only the people who have been authorized to reside here by the review committee can post without fear of ill-intentioned interlopers.

Hope you can understand our policies, as they're meant to protect all dorm members. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dorms Register.

Hello everybody. Since we're seeing a drive of new applicants for residency here at the dorms, I thought I'd help out all prospective new members by posting a copy of the current register and where they're staying. If you have any questions, please LMK and I'll try to answer as best I can.

Muppet College Dorms Register.

Room #1: Eduardo (MC, The Count) and The Count von Count: Senior Members.
Batty Bat and Fatatatita, The Count von Count's cat, also live with them in their room.

Room #2: Christy (Christyb) and Skeeter: Senior Members.

Room #3: Beth (redBoobergurl) and Cookie Monster, Red Fraggle, and Wanda the Cat: Senior Members.
Wanda the Cat: Rowlf's Stories.
Book 1: Where Your Heart May Lead.
Book 2: The Tie That Binds.
Book 3: An Unbreakable Bond.
Book 4: In Love and Harmony.
Book 5: The Next Step.

Room #4: "Bo" (MC, Beauregard) and Beauregard, Bobo the Bear Guard, and Bean Bunny: Senior Members.

Room #5: Sara (ReneeLouvier) and Scooter and Sadie Grosse: Senior Members.
Sadie Grosse: Sadie's Stories.
Book 1: The Bonds Of Family.
Book 2: Forgotten Wishes.
Book 3: Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
Book 4: The Search For Sadie.
Book 5: Demon's Delight.
Book 6: Is That A Song There?
Book 7: A Grand Adventure In Life.

Room #6: Kathy (Katzi428) and Prairie Dawn, Rosita, and Gaffer: Senior Members.

Room #7: Erin (Muppet Newsgirl) and The Storyteller Fraggle and Nora: Senior Members.
Nora: A Little Knight Music.

Room #8: Allyssa (daughterdeadly) and Emmet Otter.

Room #13: Marty (Bill Bubble Guy) and Bill the Bubble Guy: Senior Members.

Room #18: Layla (Leyla) and Hilda, The Jim Henson Farmer, Wanda, Robot Kermit, and Robot Piggy.

Room #19: Kim (Skeeter Muppet) and Betty Lou, Boober, Gillis and Tosh Fraggles, and The Beast: Senior Members.

Room #20: Catherine (Ruahnna) and Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie Bear.

Room #21: Julia (Effralyo) and Brool and Zeleboba: Senior Members.

Room #23: Adam (gloat) and Boppity and Gloat.
*We're waiting for him to actually arrive and check-in.

Room #24: Lisa (TogetherAgain) and Robin the Frog, Rowlf The Dog, and The Swedish Chef: Senior Members.

Room #25: Ryan (theprawncracker) and Rizzo the Rat, Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, and Uncle Deadly.
Senior Members.

Room #26: Kyle (Erine81981) and Grover, Herry, Maurice and Murray Monsters, and Oscar The Grouch: Senior Members.

Room #27: Peter (tvlistingman) and Baby Bear, Little Bird, Zoe, and Ralph, Baby Bear's parrot.
Rocco, Zoe's rock also lives with them in their room.

Room #28 Maddie (ZootyCutie) and Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Janice, and Lips.

Room #29: Bryan (Bear) and Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Telly Monster: Senior Members.
Radar the Teddy Bear, Bernice the Pigeon, Rubber Duckie, and Chucky Sue the Hamster also live with them in their room.

Room #30: Randall (anytimepally) and Don Music, Johnny Fiama, and Sal Manilla: Senior Members.

Room #38: Kate (Fragglemuppet) and Gobo, Wembley and Lou Fraggles: Senior Members.

Room #42: Alex (Beakerfan) and Floyd Pepper, Animal, and Pepe the King Prawn: Senior Members: Senior Members.

Room #44: Claudia (BeakerSqueedom) and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.

Have a great day one and all.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
OOC: Good list! :big_grin:

Claudia: Back hurts. *Groans*

Bunsen: Oh, why do you say that?

Claudia: The bed was crowded.

Bunsen: Sorry, to make it up to you, I have decided to give you our oldest technique from muppet labs where you may kiss your pains away and welcome bliss to take its entrance.

Claudia: I'd rather welcome pain and kiss away bliss if it's going to come from your inventions. *Cringe* That garbage you invented could of ate me and I still am very tramautized.

Bunsen: Won't be so bad. :smile: Beaker has tried it himself and has been left without any real pain since then. *Brings in a metalic bat*

Claudia: Please, NOOOO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Runs out of her room and rushes through the halls crazily* CRAZY SCIENTIST TRYING TO WHACK ME WITH A BAT!

Bunsen: *Chases after in a calm cool fashion* *Holds a warm Mr. Rogers expression as he walks* Miss Claudia, I will not hurt you. It actually feels wonderful.

Claudia: You call whacking my back pleasent? *Pant*

*Corny child-like music plays as he skips along merrily with his bat*

Beaker: *Sees her running* Mee? *Sees Bunsen* MEEEEEEEEMEEE! *Flailing his arms*

Claudia: *Hides behind Beaker* ouch my back! I mean OH MY GOSH IT FEELS BETTER (horrible) ALREADY!

Bunsen: *waves finger side to side* Mmhmm *Shake head*

Claudia & Beaker: *SPLIT*
---

Status
Not open for further replies.