Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia! Is everything ok in there? Thanks Bunsan but you aren't trying anything on her that would jeopardize her life.....would you?
Bunsen: *Spectacles shine mischeviously* Oh what a thing to say Kyle. Of COURSE I would never attempt to do so. My inventions always lack human experimentation.

Beaker: *Shakes* meemee...>__>

*A few minutes later*

*The machine door opens and smoke pours from it*

Claudia: *Cough* I am a boy OH MY GOSH! *Looks in the mirror* Well...I look better as a boy than a girl though...but...just EW! Feels uncomfortable to walk too.

---

Bunsen: How about we look for those two hmm?

Beaker: Mee.

*Door opens with a squimish Claudia*

Claudia: BUNSEN I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL--

Bunsen: Oh dear, what have you done to yourself? You look so masculine!

Claudia: Don't act innocent! *Sees Kyle* Hey, Found them yet? XD

Bunsen: I love your voice...you have a Colombian accent..:confused:

Claudia: I better be changed back to a girl..I am not ready to be called "Claudio" yet. I'm sure we can set up a Muppet search Kyle *Giggles*...woah I sound bad giggling. My voice is horribly deep.

Bunsen: Welcome to manhood.

Claudia: You are a sick Scientist.

Bunsen: Alrighty, let us search Kyle!

Gloat

Reaction score
Gloat: What's that noise? I'm trying to sleep!

Adam: How can you sleep when you're hanging out the window?

Gloat: hm.... I never thought about that

Adam: *pulls him in* I think i heard Bunsen, maybe its him, go check it out

*Boppity and Gloat go to Claudia's room, they go in, seeing she has become a bloke*

Gloat: *Gasp* Its's a man!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoped it wouldn't come to this, but...

At the lobby's desk, an ornate Kermit emerald green switch is flipped while the marble 44 is pushed back into the wall where the room keys usually hang. The room above seals off with just Claudia inside, as the hands on the Muppet Labs clock move backwards at an alarming speed. She, though momentarily turned into a boy, is trapped inside the machine Bunsen invented once again as time quickly races back to undo the effects of such a high-tech piece of screwy science. Once the room's main occupant has been altered back to the way she used to be, a girl, the contraption's lid opens admitting her exit before blowing an internal fuse that noone will be able to fix forever more.

OK, that oughta do it.
The marble 44 comes back out of its inner depression and the switch is turned off as time can now continue its usual prodding forward march.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen: Oh hello you two, indeed she was. *Smiles* That simply demonstrated that it did work.

Claudia: THANKS! XD I CAN GIGGLE AGAIN! I am a girl again!

Bunsen: *snaps fingers* I am to acompany Kyle in his search. Toodles!

Beaker: *stays with Claudia*

Claudia: Hey Gloat, how's Adam?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok team of misfits. We have a job to do. We have to find Telly and Oscar. Seems that Herry saw Maurice with a few brusies and took him to Dr. Bob. I just hope he's ok. But Telly and Oscar have been missing since last night. But i am also going to be leave for a river trip tomorrow morning. So i'm going to stay with my sister and Grover is the only one coming with me to the river. The others didn't want to go. Herry had to work and so does Maurice but Murray, Telly and Oscar (who does whever he wants to) will stay behind. So You Claudia and Bunsan will search while me and Beaker will look too. So head on that way and by that time i can see who will be staying with who.

Split!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Gulp...ulp...(lurches forward and clutches stomach) Time travel makes me feel unwell.
Erin: (dizzy) I have the same problem with paint fumes and bleach. On the other hand, thanks to Ed, Claudia seems to be back to normal.
Nora: (huddled on sofa) Normal? Are you sure that's the right word?
Erin: Yeah, I know - normal should never be used in the same sentence as Muppet College Dorms.
Storyteller: I think we could all do with some tea.
Erin: (rising to feet) Tea, Earl Grey, hot. (heads off to kitchen)
Nora: Hmm, sure we're not in Star Trek?
Erin: More like Dr. Who. Or MST3K. (starts to sing) "They're raising a commotion...the dorms are in disharmony...Bunsen blinded us with science..."
Storyteller: (spoken) He blinded us with science!
Erin: (returning with pot of tea) Nothing like bergamot and orange to clear the head.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... MST3k, one of my favorite varieties of tea. You should band with us Erin, Winslow's the leader of our movie-ripping remembering troop and we could certainly use a third. But que sera, sera...

**Goes off for a sandwich for lunch wile working out the details of Beaker's monster makeover for later plans.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: Good idea Kyle, once you leave to that trip I'd be happy to take care of the two if they are found.

Bunsen: Search party assembled. Apology not, so sorry Storyteller & co. for that time warp...Eddie had to anyway because I did not exactly built an 'antidote' for the slight change. *Chuckles nervously*

Beaker: *follows Kyle* mee mee (Transalation: Thanks for saving me from the crazy Scientist and the wierd girl.)

Claudia: Heard that. :/

Bunsen: Let us get searching, I am actually worried that Grouch is out of his 'delightful' home and Telly still chases him about without any trace left behind unless...

Claudia: that one is too smokish.

Bunsen: Yes, I am afraid you are right. The others might make a bit of a fuss about it.

Claudia: The Clue Finder?

Bunsen: Sold it.

Claudia: The robotic dog?

Bunsen: Was adopted.

Claudia: You create too many things..it crowds up the room. I think we should just do it the old fashioned way. ANTI-TECH--just plain eyes and brains.

--

Bunsen: Mhmm. I certainly did blind people with Science.

Claudia: Yah, like that time you smack the living daylights of that guy with the incredibly long neck.

Bunsen: It was the only known cure for his outrageously long neck at that time. Muppet labs has gone to high levels, higher plateaus, highe-

Claudia: Shh, I see little rubber marks.

Bunsen: *amused*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Mmm... MST3k, one of my favorite varieties of tea. You should band with us Erin, Winslow's the leader of our movie-ripping remembering troop and we could certainly use a third. But que sera, sera...

**Goes off for a sandwich for lunch wile working out the details of Beaker's monster makeover for later plans.
Beaker: O_O MEEP MEE? *touches hair*

[Sorry I am laughing. XD]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No need to worry Beaker... All will be explained in October, if you're still with us that is.
*No evil laugh, I don't want to scare him any further than he already seems to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.