Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Java

Reaction score
Melissa:<Furiously typing away at the computer> Darn them and their muffin cannon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Seems alls quiet in the dorms tonight... Well, maybe one last check before going to sleep...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(back in room several hours later; MN, Storyteller and Nora are lounging around in pajamas, eating garlic-peanut butter popcorn and drinking hot orange juice.)

Nora: So here's the rundown...
MN: Richard, who was bored to tears over being stuck in bed all day, goes outside to do a little midnight basketball practice and gets a terrible fever and dizzy spell...
Storyteller: And Jerry, who lives across the street, aggravates his sore throat by opening his window and barking at Richard to get his rear end back inside before he catches pneumonia...
Nora: And Dave, seeing as he has an audience of two, chooses that moment to demonstrate that practical joke he's going to pull on Don...and works up another coughing fit...
MN: And Kathy hears the commotion from her house, and she comes to investigate...and gets a nasty chill. That, my friends, is the domino effect.
Storyteller: Well I hope they get better soon. It won't do for Jim to have most of his firepower out of action.
Nora: Yeah...someone will have to confiscate Dave's joke kit and Richard's basketball.
MN: But that wouldn't be enough...pass the popcorn.
Nora: Oh...here ya go.
MN: On the way home from work I bought some chocolate donuts at the bakery. They're the really good kind. So that's dessert for tonight. (pause) Maybe we ought to send some to Richard tomorrow.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Muppet Dorms were brought to you today by the letter G and by the number 15. Sweet dreams.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure feels good to be back home at the dorms for the weekend. Had dinner with my mom, churrasco steak cut into pieces, stir-fried veggies, avocado pieces, and these little corn-mozzarella fritters. Even got some cookies, love the oatmeal raisin ones.
Well... Only thing that could make it even better is if there were some updates to all the fanfiction stories I enjoy so much. Sara's done her part, I'm waiting to see if Gobo can get that nightlily for Red, and whether she'll survive to see him return to her at the Healer's cave.

Hmmm, think I'll send out a couple of flyers, maybe my forum friends can help unclog this bit of creative uncertainty.

*Count, not really paying attention, as he's playing some mood music on the bat-organ.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *sitting at desk fluttering through votes* The votes are flying in like flies!!
Gonzo: I thought I flew in like flies!
Me: But the votes fly in as fast!
Gonzo: Ahh! Competition! *runs off*
Me: *shakes head* Okay, so there's a vote for Lisa, one for Ed-
Uncle Deadly: Who's dead?
Me: Ed Uncle D.! Ed!
UD: Ed is dead?! What happened!?! Oh the poor poor fellow.
Me: No Uncle D. I said Ed, not dead.
UD: Ed's not dead then?
Me: No.
UD: Ah, good. So how are things going there Ryan?
Me: Good Uncle D., this is gonna be the best award show yet I think.
Clifford: Well you ARE behind it Ryguy, of course it'll be good.
Me: Thanks Cliff, you're a pal.
Clifford: Heh heh heh, I know, I know. Oh and by the way Ry, could you tell Gonzo we got practice tomorrow? I've already told the other players.
Me: Alright Cliff, but, uh, I don't know where Gonzo w-
Gonzo: *blasts through the dorm wall and lands on top of Clifford* HAHA! I TOLD you I was faster than the votes!
Me: Good grief...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Coming back from my Granny's

Guys I'm Back!

Grover: I guess Bryan did not get a note or you forgot to call him.

Rats! He would love ya'll to come and stay. I forgot. Sorry guys. Did ya'll do alright?

Cookie M: Yea. Me and Maurice went to the store for some groceries.

Thats good.

Herry: But someone did cheak in on us.

Who?

Maurice: Everyone. They didn't know we were alone until we told them.

I hope they don't think I'm a bad dormie.

Grover: You are not. *hugs me*

Thanks Grover.

Herry: Wait for me. *hugs me and Grover*

Cookie M: Me too. *hugs*

Maurice: Me as well. *hugs*

Thanks guys. You made me feel a lot better.

Grover: By the way. You got something in the mail.

Herry and Cookie push in two medium boxes (pretty long too)

Cool! One is for me and the other one is for a guy I meet online.

Herry: What are they?

There the Photo Kermit Puppet.

Maurice: What's that?

It's a puppet built to have pictures took of it.

Monsters: Oooooh...*still scraching their heads*

I'll show it to ya'll tomorrow. I'm going to take a bath. Be back in a few minutes.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Boy, do my feet hurt!
Big Bird: Mine too.
Bry: I guess that's what we get for walking around a theme park all day.
Big Bird: Yeah.
Bry: Anything in the mail, Telly?
Telly: We have a letter.
Bry: From who?
Telly: I dunno, it's the Letter of the Day.
Bry: (opens envelop and pulls out the letter Y) There it is. The letter Y! (opens up another envelop) Oh dear...that can't be the Number of the Day.
Telly: No, that's a bill.
Bry: Wha! I think maybe I'd rather it be the Number of the Day then. (wiggling foot) My feet ache so bad. Is there something in my shoe? (takes off shoe and pulls out the number 0.)
Big Bird: Hey, you had a zero in your shoe!
Bry: What a pain! Well, we all better get in bed. It's so late and I have a lot to do tomorrow.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around much!
Red: Yeah, what's up with that? And then you're leaving us tonight!
Beth: Well, I hope to be around a little tonight to catch part of the MC awards. But I'm leaving really early tomorrow morning.
Abby: We'll miss you! I don't want you to go
Beth: Don't worry, it's just for the weekend. Ed said you guys are more than welcome there.
Wanda: Oh good, I like Ed. Not to be a nag, but what ever happened to that story you were writing about me?
Beth: Sorry. But never fear, I might have some time today if I'm lucky
Red: That doesn't sound too promising
Beth: Have a little faith in me! Today might not be that busy. Anyway, let's get breakfast
Red: Yes, I'm starved!
Abby: Me too!
Wanda: Yeah, I could eat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... *Musing to self...
Sure been a lack of fanfic updates. And they're all stories I love. Course, the easy solution to that would be to post another story of my own...
Count: Then vhy don't you?
Well... That's sort of the $64 million question. Just don't know what direction I want to go in, not sure about the character creation processes I love to make up in my mind. I'm sure the friends I contacted will PM or E-mail me back, hopefully soon. If not, then maybe someone will pipe up with an idea for a collection of snipet one-shot stories I could run with.

Heh... Come on, let's go get some breakfast, maybe we'll hear from someone in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.