Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: Okay, gang, move it move it move it! There's lots to do and we have to be at our absolute spiffiest for the awards ceremony!

Hilda: Spiffiest?

Leyla: Wanda, why don't you wear that deep green evening gown that brings out your eyes? Hilda, you should dress to kill because it's a safe bet your admirer will be at the ceremony checking you out!

Hilda: <blushing> Oh! Oh.. well, I've gotta get ready! C'mon Wanda! I need your help!

Leyla: Jimmy dear, your wearing a tux, so snap to... and comb your hair!

Jimmy: Why can't I just wear my overalls?

Leyla: Because I locked them in a closet. The Tux is on your bed, now move move move!

Jimmy: Pushy. <mutters>

Leyla: Okay, Robot Kermit can go naked... cause... he's a frog... and a robot... and still turned off. <to herself> Now, Leyla, move move move move! Your long hair will not curl itself and I promised Prawnie I'd check in on his roomies!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (dressed in tuxedo; knocks on Bert & Ernie's door) You guys ready? (opens the door)
Ernie: (in tuxedo) Tada! How do I look?
Bry: Lookin' good, my man! (high fives)
Bert: (also in tuxedo) What about me? Huh?
Bry: Very...spiffy, Bert.
Bert: Thank you.
Ernie: (laughing) Khekhekhe!
Bry: Okay, everyone come out to the livingroom and let me take a look at you!
Big Bird: (holding out his tie) Bryan, would you please help me. I can't get this thing on.
Bry: Sure. (ties Bird's bowtie around his feathery neck) There!
Big Bird: Thanks.
Bry: Okay, let's line up now!
(the roomies line up with Bert, Ernie and Telly all in their full tuxes and Big Bird in just a black bowtie.)
What a fine lookin' bunch!
Telly: (waves hand) Nah!
Bry: Yeah!
Telly: Well...if you say so. Haha!
Big Bird: You look nice too.
Bry: Thanks, Big Bird! Okay, let's go!
Ernie: Wait! Forgot someone. (runs into his room and brings out Rubber Duckie who is wearing a little black bowtie and a top hat)
Bert: Ernie, you have a tuxedo for Rubber Duckie?
Ernie: Of course, Bert. He's going to be the hit of the Red Carpet! Isn't that right, Rubber Duckie?
Rubber Duckie: *Squeak Squeak*
Ernie: Khekhekhe!
Bry: Is Radar coming too?
Big Bird: No, he's going to watch at home. (points to Radar the teddy bear, who is sitting in a chair in front of the television)
Bry: Okay, are we ready now? Then let's get to the MC Awards!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *running through the common room area* Hey everybody!!! I need your dormies for a super tippy-top secret part of the awards!! So, if you don't mind. *runs off with all the Muppet dormies back to the awards*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: My roomies are gone! Oh well, they all looked pretty nice for the awards. Guess I'll head over to the theatre myself, maybe their will be someone who will sit with me!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Kim! That sounds great! We'd better hurry, I think they've started the opening number!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo's Room: *is empty*
Bobo's fridge: *is empty*
Bean's bed: *is empty*
Beau's mop bucket: *is leaking on the carpet*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Was trapped at the library with my assistant. Had to go today, needed to catch up on my class reading.
Hmmm, looks like I got the room to myself. Well, a quick shower and change of clothes...

*After shower and getting one of the bats to help tie the bowtie and cumberbund... OK, dark glasses, check. Magical top hat, check, Bat-topped walking cane, check.
Know I'm running alte, but here I come!

Java

Reaction score
I think I'll just sit here and watch the awards while I soak my blistered feet. I don't want to disrupt everyone by getting there late and then falling asleep. <lets out big yawn> I'm drifting off already. Hope the boys are enjoying themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.