Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Interesting...for some reason I get the feeling that B-e-a-r may fit in just fine with B-e-a-u, B-e-a-n, and Bobo the Bear...I may just have him for a small period of time though...that is, assumeing it's ok to have him.

*at reception desk*

Bo: Hi, Ed? Can I talk to you for a moment?
Beau: *looks at watch*
Bo: Yeah, I have a friend who i met last night at the awards who wants to come and stay and...
Beau: Time's up.
Bobo: His name is Bear.
Bean: Ooh! Can we keep him? Can we? Can we?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Noone plays Bear... Wasn't aware "Bear" was a game to be played.
As for rooming with someone, he used to be with tutter_fan but moved out a long time ago. Available for roommate status he is now, if that's what you're asking Bo.

And thanks for reminding me about that Hoots... Let's just say it was a letter-based song inserted into the day's events, though the Letter of the Day was some other letter entirely.
*Fixes bowls of Corn Pops cereal with little raisin granola clusters.
OK, let's see... One bowl for the Count, one for Abby, one for Red, one for Wanda, and one for me.
Along with a gallon pitcher of juice and some fresh canned mixed fruit cups... Hey guys...
Get ready for breakfast! *Gets back to Room #1 to watch Saturday shows with roommate and guests.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I'd love to add him a roomie! At least for a short while, if not forever!

I'll post his entrance at some point in the near future!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, let's just agree that you can have Bear visit as a part-time guest... Sort of a cameo presence, like how Bryan sometimes has Hoots fly in from time to time.

*To girls: OK, lunch was taken care of... Did you like your day so far?
Red: Yeah, those burrito thingys were good, especially with the Doozerdust dough.
Abby: I loved my fruit cup... It even had little pieces of pumpkin in it!
Count: Mmm, just vait... Ve'll definitely need your serwices next month vhen October rolls around, what with all the pumpkins and other lovely spooky stuff.
Wanda, playing with Fatatatita: Liked how that nice girl won another coordinator ribbon in that show about the little monsterlike animals. There was even a lovely yet touching family drama and memories in that episode.
Me: Yep... Though they pretty much ruined the long-standing voice talent pool...
Red: That reminds me, I have to go clean out the pools!
Me: Red, the pools were cleaned late Thursday night before the award banquet ceremony. Besides, you girls oughta get to the stadium, we have a game later tonight and you should be holding your practices.
Abby: Really?
Yep.
Red: Come on, let's go! Last one at the stadium's a rotten Gorg!
*Red zips out of the room, knocking on the doors of the other cheerleaders, racing off to the stadium.

Me: Hmmm, looks like Abby left too. Hey Wanda, you're in charge till we get back.
Wanda: Where are you going?
Count: Yes, where indeed?
Me: Have to see a Swedish Chef about a car, or some other chefs who make actual edible food.
*Wanda, remembering the walking eggs eating the plate from that one breakfast, laughs audibly.
And maybe I can start up a little something else... Now I have a bit of extra inspiration from greenstuff, not sure if it'll carry through, but let's see...
*Leaves dorms, Count and Wanda practice some songs, him at the bat-organ, and both blending their voices though Wanda's beautiful vocals are mostly heard.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *just getting out of bed after late-night award show* Hey guys, what's for breakfast?
Gonzo: It's 2:30.
Me: In the morning?!
Gonzo: No, in the afternoon!
Me: Oh, that's a relief! I thought I'd woken up early!
Gonzo: Oh no, you just woke up in the middle of the day. No worries.
Me: Yup. Okay, I'm off to tell Ed about the awards. Then I guess I'll go check on Cliff and the football team.
Gonzo: Okay. They're out in the field trying to get in some extra practice before tonight's game against The Acme Loons.
Me: Alright, see ya later Gonz!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Are we going to the Football Game

BABY BEAR: Yes!!!

LITTLE BIRD: Zoe's at the stadium with the Cheerleaders

PETER: Why don't we stop at Everybod Eats before the game okay

BABY BEAR: Sound's good, Peter!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Clifford: *in the locker room, prepping the team* A'ight ya'll. Remember get open so I can pass it to ya!
Gonzo: But you told me to distract the other team so they tackle me and leave the others open.
Clifford: Yeah, that's what you do Gonz. Everybody else, get open. Now let's go kick some Acme Loon behind!

*The team runs out of the locker room*

Me: *in the stadium waiting for the game to start* Brr, man, I'm glad the rain stopped, but now it's freezing!
Robin: Yeah, I'm glad we brought sweatshirts!
Me: Mm-hm. And I'm glad that Lisa let me take you guys to the game while she goes out to pray for Rosh Hashanah.
Robin: Yup! We're so happy you brought us Ryan! I really wanted to come!
Swedish Chef: Mmm ya ya ya! Goobler gobbla foootybool!
Rowlf: What he said.
Me: Well, we're always happy to have you guys with us. Oh! Hey look, there's the team! *starts cheering*
Camilla: Bagawk!! Byuck buck Gonzo!
Uncle Deadly: Let us kill them! Bwa ha ha ha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving at the stadium with the Count and Wanda... Hey Prawny! Doing some tailgatin'? Man, we got the food covered for us watching the game tonight... Check out the wheels my guys down at the Kitchen Stadium finished prepping.
*Unveils super sweet ride... The car you can eat!
Yeah... Fine tortilla chip shell exterior, pepperoni sausage antenna, salted pretzel steering wheel, bubbling nacho cheese instead of icky transmission fluid if you want nachos, super-combo pizza wheels, chocolate crusted hubcaps, and I got some jars of Mexican salsa or refried bean dip or guacamole in the trunk... Not to mention the tumbler barrel keg of lemon-lime clear soda we added replacing and greatly improving on the original fuel tank, along with a habachi grilltop rooftop that's cooking the flanks of BBQ-quality rib steak. So come on, let's chow down and cheer our team to victory!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Whew! Boy...am I tired!
Prairie: Gee....I wonder why?:rolleyes:
Well...with the excitement of the awards ceremony last night,I could hardly sleep.
Rosita:You sure that's all?
Yep. but thinking to myself"These two know something."
Prairie:You positive?We don't need to give you the tickle torture to make you talk,do we?:wink:
Prairie grabs one of my feet and instructs Rosita to take the other one.
ACK! OK...I give...I give!!! DON'T tickle me...I'll tell you the truth.I was up watching a mini-marathon of "Benson" from 12 AM- 4AM. But I did fall asleep between one or two episodes,and napped a lot today.
Rositashaking her head:Kathy... Kathy....Kathy.Tu estas loca en la cabezayou know that?
Yeah...I know I'm crazy. I'll skip the Benson marathon on TVLand next Friday night.
Prairie: Promise?
raising my right hand a bit Right hand up to my dad.He'd have thought I was nuts for staying up. Then again,when I first got my YCR a few years ago I should have asked him how to set the timer to tape some programs.
Prairie:Hey....we didn't mean to upset you Kath..

You didn't...it's OK. Let's all get to bed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet College Dorms Register.

Hi guys... Here's the first of today's announcements... An updated version of the dorms' current register, who's living with whom.

Room #1: Eduardo (MC, The Count) and The Count von Count: Senior Members.
Batty Bat and Necra Bat, along with Fatatatita, The Count von Count's cat, also live with them in their room.

Room #2: Christy (Christyb) and Skeeter: Senior Members.

Room #3: Beth (redBoobergurl) and Abby Cadaby, Red Fraggle, and Wanda the Cat: Senior Members.
Wanda the Cat: Rowlf's Stories.
Book 1: Where Your Heart May Lead.
Book 2: The Tie That Binds.
Book 3: An Unbreakable Bond.

Room #4: "Bo" (MC, Beauregard) and Beauregard, Bobo the Bear Guard, and Bean Bunny: Senior Members.

Room #5: Sara (ReneeLouvier) and Scooter and Sadie Grosse: Senior Members.
Sadie Grosse: Sadie's Stories.
Book 1: The Bonds Of Family.
Book 2: Forgotten Wishes.
Book 3: Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
Book 4: The Search For Sadie.
Book 5: Demon's Delight.
Book 6: Is That A Song There?
Book 7: A Grand Adventure In Life.

Room #6: Kathy (Katzi428) and Prairie Dawn, Rosita, and Gaffer: Senior Members.

Room #7: Erin (Muppet Newsgirl) and The Storyteller Fraggle and Nora.
Nora: A Little Knight Music.

Room #8: Allyssa (daughterdeadly) and Emmett Otter.

Room #18: Layla (Leyla) and Hilda, Robot Kermit, Wanda, and The Jim Henson Farmer.

Room #19: Kim (Skeeter Muppet) and Betty Lou, Boober, Gillis and Tosh Fraggles, and The Beast: Senior Members.

Room #20: Catherine (Ruahnna) and Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie Bear.

Room #22: Kendra (furryredmonster) and Elmo: Senior Members.
Dorothy, Elmo's goldfish also lives with them in their room.

Room #23: Nyssa (RedDragon) and Mokey Fraggle, Ludo, and The Jabberwock: Senior Members.

Room #24: Lisa (TogetherAgain) and Robin the Frog, Rowlf The Dog, and The Swedish Chef: Senior Members.

Room #25: Ryan (theprawncracker) and Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, and Uncle Deadly: Senior Members.

Room #26: Kyle (Erine81981) and Cookie, Grover, Herry and Maurice Monsters, and Oscar The Grouch.

Room #27: Peter (tvlistingman) and Baby Bear, Little Bird, Zoe, and Ralph, Baby Bear's parrot.
Rocco, Zoe's rock also lives with them in their room.

Room #29: Bryan (Bear) and Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Telly Monster: Senior Members.
Radar the Teddy Bear, Bernice the Pigeon, Rubber Duckie, and Chucky Sue the Hamster also live with them in their room.

Room #33: Diana (JaniceFerSure) and Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Zoot, and Janice: Senior Members.

Room #38: Kate (Fragglemuppet) and Gobo, Wembley and Lou Fraggles: Senior Members.

Room #40: Melissa (Java) and Sprocket the Dog and The Storyteller's Dog.

Attention: Lisa (TogetherAgain) and Peter (tvlistingman), I need your E-mail addresses to complete your resident profiles, had to redo the entire register after the file got corrupted by the messenger program I attempted installing. Please contact me with the pertinent information ASAP.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.