Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *does yet another test of her makeup, with full costume, and goes walking around the dorms, testing how it looks and hoping to get some reactions to it.*

Scooter: *Is back in his own Oz costume from the movie.* I can't believe I let you convince me to get back into this costume.

Sara: I just hope the green lenses on the glasses aren't too bad.

Scooter: You're pratically blind without yours anyways. Either I'm going to have to lead you, or you'll be a glasses-wearing witch of the west.

Sara: *bumps into Scooter, who is in front of her currently.* Argh...okay...*pulls her glasses out of her small black purse, and slips them on.* Glasses wearing Wicked Witch it is.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the Common room.....

*talking to my sister* Nope. Still no call yet. Maybe so. I've been up since 7 something. I just would of like it if your husband knew of what time he would call. Ok. Talk to you later. Bye. *hangs up* I hope this hurry's up.

Maurice: Hey Kyle. Any news?

Nope. Still nothing. I wished he would just call so I could get it over with.

Maurice: Don't worry. You'll be there in no time.

Thanks Maurice. I'll come back by after I get through with the interview and take Me, you and Cookie Monster out for lunch.

Maurice: Sound like fun.

If you need me. You know where I'll be.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (on the phone with Beth) Sure! Abby is more than welcome to stay with us. And I know the others will be thrilled! See you soon and have fun on your trip. (hangs up) Hey everyone! Abby is staying here this weekend.
Rosita: Abby Cadabby?! Oh, I love her! She is so sweet.
Telly: Do we have the room?
Bry: We'll manage. She's just a little girl. She doesn't take up much space.
Prairie: She's about my size!
Bry: Yeah! It'll be fun! Now come on, let's get some lunch.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: All right Miss Cadabby, it's all set for you to go over to Bryan's this weekend
Abby: Yea! I can't wait to see some of my friends! I'll miss you though
Beth: Yeah, I'll miss you too
Red: So what about me?
Wanda: And me?
Beth: Don't worry guys, I'm sure as soon as Ryan, Ed or Lisa get home from class they'll let us know. It's going to be fine. Now, since I'm still home tonight, would you guys like to go to Everybody Eats?
Red: Yes!
Wanda: Sounds good
Abby: I do!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well Maurice?

Maurice: What?

I'm still getting an interview but it won't be until tomorrow.

Maurice: What happen?

My sister called back to tell me that since my brother-in-law said that one of the guys called in sick today so the boss had to go help out. So I won't be getting the interview til tomorrow. So do you and Cookie Monster still want to go eat?

Maurice: Sure. Cookie? We're going to go eat.

Cookie M: Me coming. Hey Kyle. How interview go?

Not til tomorrow.

Cookie M: Me thought today.

It was. I'll tell you on the way to late lunch.

Cookie M: Me hungry for pizza.

Maurice: I know what I want.

Well then come on. *walks out the door*

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Telly, we may have to give you a new color if Abby's going to be staying with us more.
Telly: Huh?
Bry: Yeah...I'm thinking more of a dark redish...
Telly: Color for what...?
Bry: Yeah, I think that will do fine.
Telly: What are you talking about?
Bry: Telly, you sure like to ask a lot of questions.
Telly: I do?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Gonzo my good friend, we may not get to do commentary tonight like I promised...
Gonzo: What?! But you promised!
Me: I know, I know, but real life has taken me in again...I've gotta babysit tonight. But hopefully I'll be back before nine, maybe we can do it then.
Gonzo: Alright Ry, just try and take care of yourself, don't get too stressed out.
Me: I'll try Gonz. Thanks, see you later!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Sara: *does yet another test of her makeup, with full costume, and goes walking around the dorms, testing how it looks and hoping to get some reactions to it.*

Scooter: *Is back in his own Oz costume from the movie.* I can't believe I let you convince me to get back into this costume.
(MN and co. are wrestling with Poe props in sitting room)

MN: Now, Scooter, you look positively adorable in that emerald suit and glasses...good grief, watch out for the pendulum!
(pendulum nearly falls on Nora)
Storyteller: Oooh! That'd have made for a splitting headache!
Nora: Har de har har.
MN: Can the carping and let's tackle the House of Usher. And as for the others...the Gold Bug goes on the far wall over Storyteller's hut, the Telltale Heart goes on the bathroom door and we'll stick the box of purloined letters on the sitting room table.
Nora: In plain sight, naturally.
Storyteller: Ed and the Count have offered to help.
MN: Sure, the more the merrier...or the creepier. We're still working on the Sherlock Holmes scenes in my room, and Nora's lab setup needs some touching up. So yeah, tell them to come by if they wish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, sure feels good to be back home at the dorms.
Count: And especially on a rainy evening.
Yep, now it's time for dinner and game time. Game 7 between the Mets and Cards, rooting for NY again tonight.

Maybe I'll see if Erin needs some help, or we need some help from her or any of our friends here with a few last minute touches.
Oh, I heard Beth was trying to call us, let her know we'll be here if she wants to leave a message.
Count, petting Fatatatita and opening window for the bats: Vill do.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: We are watching the 2006 NLCS

BABY BEAR: Mets up 1-0

ZOE: Here we are, watching Baseball

LITTLE BIRD: I had a good time at Birdkateers

BABY BEAR: Me Too

PETER: That's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.