Muppet College Roommates

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok since this thread has started we've keeped it going and going but when it started it went fine as plan (as in when Janice's & Mokey's Man wanted it to be) but then it went wrong. Everyone started making rooms and started living in them w/ their Muppet Character pick. Then when Janice's & Mokey's Man found out that it ended up this way he thought it should be moved to Fun and Games (which it is) but now everyone thats new to Muppet Central comes on and writes who they would love to room w/ but since most of the Muppet Character are talking up by other members that don't trebute to the theard just waste those Characters and they could be interacting w/ other characters that other members that are writing the thread and making up own adventures of their own but when new members come on and say "Well I would like to room w/ so and so but can't because someone else has that character but is not trebuting to the thread.

So when they choose that character they need to use that character in some why. Like for instened Daffyfan2000 used Floyd in a Role Play which was pretty cool. I need some help here Count. I want u to write something that people might understand. I'm never going to get All of the members that have wrote on that Thread. Help please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whaaaaaa???
The Muppet College Roommates thread got moved to the Fun and Games section of the forum? I thought we agreed to keep it in the Classic Muppets section!
What is it you need my help with specifically Kyle? Do you want me to post a list of who's registered and with what Muppet character at the dorms? Do you want me to steer others to this thread instead so that this one can take the place of the other one for new boarders? Do you want me to dig up the floor plans of the dormhouse and post them here with the registry list?
So confused! And if I could, I'd attach the appropriate icon.
Man, this bums me out a little, especially since that was one of my favorite threads. Hope to hear from you Kyle.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What I mean is try and get Janice and Mokey's Man to write that he doesn't want Who he picked as well as the others that picked Muppet and has never played along. I figured if we could get The Members that picked Muppet Characters and have not played along w/ other Members on the Thread. Understand. I want Janice (that is the one who started it to start participating w/ the thread or lose the Muppet he picked to room with, that goes w/ others who don't participate) I'm not trying to be rude but its like I said if they don't use the character they picked then don't tell others that certain Muppet has been picked. Let the person pick it. Get what I'm trying to say?

(Oh PS I know I wished they would of left it in there. I just noticed today. I was looking for it in the Classic Muppet theard Form and it wasn't there.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I read the one u wrote in Muppet Collage Rooms and I'm sorry I just wished that they would come in and interact w/ others. It just doesn't seem right that we spend all this time w/ who we choosed and they just don't do anything I would love to have a (pertend) converstion w/ Rowlf the dog but I can't when if I spoke for him they might get made I spoke for their Muppet Roomie. I know its kind of funny that we can do this and still be sane. I just wished that they would at least come in and cheak up on us. Oh well I guess I can dream. Sorry about that and If Phillip wants to erase this thread thats fine. Thanks for listening Count (Ed)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet College Roommates thread still shows up here in the Classic Muppets section of the forum Kyle. And there's a post I made there you should read concerning what you're proposing. Basically, I don't think that should be the basis for removing people who already registered with a specific Muppet character. But I'll leave you to find and read it.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
I'm The Old Lady................

WOW! The dorm seems to be filling up. I joked about it on the first thread, but if you do decide that you need a "frail old house mother"..................then I'll do it.
That means I don't get a room mate :cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for understanding Kyle. Oh and hi Zelda Rose. You know, if you still want to, you can sign up as a new boarder at the dorms with a Muppet roommate. It's OK if you don't want to, that's cool too, but you can always sign up if you want to.
And I'd like the others who registered at the dorms to interact a little if just a once-in-a-while checkup, but that's all fright since we have fun at the dorms and welcome any and all newcomers there.
Hope this helps and have a good night.