Muppet Confessions, Headcanons, Theories, and Pet Peeves

Harleena

Reaction score
This is just a thread for any Muppet-related confessions you've been hiding from the world, headcanons you have about Jim Henson's wonderful characters, Muppet conspiracy theories (or normal theories, those are fine too), and things that just **** you off! I'll go first.
  • I wish someone would sing Rainbow Connection to me. That would be so romantic…:smile::mad:<3:sing::flirt:<3:concern::cluck:
  • I think that Janice and her mother had a really bad relationship and Janice ran away from home a few days before her eighteenth birthday. (Well, Janice having a bad relationship with her mother is pretty much accepted as semi-canon by the fandom…)
  • Kermit and Constantine are related (possibly even brothers? And I know that Constantine was "played" by one of Kermit's siblings but you know what I mean)
    • On that note, Scooter and Janice are cousins. :wink::flirt:
  • I hate it when people spell it "Fozzy" or "Fonzie". It's Fozzie. And also, when people don't put a space between "Dr." and "Teeth" and just spell it "Dr.Teeth". And also when people mix up Big Mo from My Muppets Show with Sweetums, though that's somewhat understandable. :grr:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I shared this a few years ago, but I have a head-canon about The Muppets being their own company with Kermit as the CEO, Fozzie and Gonzo as Co-VPs, Fozzie being the Creative VP and Gonzo being the Production VP. Under Gonzo is Sam Eagle as the Writing Director and Rowlf as Musical Director. Under Gonzo is Scooter as Production Director and Bunsen as Internal relations Director (managing Janitors/The Chef/Maintenance Staff/Payroll, etc)

All other Muppets work under one of the Four Directors (Sam, Rowlf, Scooter, Bunsen).
Sam's Writing Staff: Rizzo, Pepe, Newsman, Statler, Waldorf, Walter
Rowlf's Musical Staff: Miss Piggy, Dr Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Animal, Zoot, Lips, Beauregard, Johnny Fiamma, Sal, Nigel
Scooter's Production Staff: Sweetums, Robin, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Link, Strangepork, Most of the Muppet Monsters
Bunsen's Internal Staff: Beaker (Assistant), Swedish Chef, Beauregard, George the Janitor, Bobo (Security)