Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Very well done Borples...and the way you worded that as far as numbers are concerned was great.... I see nothing that I would be concerned about adding too it. As far as who to send this to I suggest the chamber of Commerce.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow!!! I couldn't have written it better even if I tried and let me tell I really have been trying to write a good one all day but ugh it's like I can't say what I want on a piece of paper. That's great...I personally wouldn't make any changes!!! Good job!!! :smile::big_grin::flirt:

*starts "Life's a Happy Song" :fanatic:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
so can we take an informal vote on wether this letter should go out is as. I say yes, but signed the HensonCon Planning Comittee... Borples did an aweome job and I think seeing this example it might encourage some of us to see how we can write some of the other letters that will need to be sent over time...it certainly gave me a clearer idea of how to write one of these...and there will be plenty of letter writing to be done when all is said and done. I guess another thought about this is what should this letter have as a return address. I think someone should take the unoffical role of secretary which at this point would be hosting a mailbox and sharing any responses that come ack with everyone here. Anyone up for that task (oops getting ahead of myself a little again...first things first we need to approve or alter this letter)

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I think the letter is poi-fect (as Junior Gorg might say)! Got to give you giant props to Borples for writing that letter. Only a few tweeks from my point of view, I think you should put 'thousands' where it is left blank in the opening sentence. And... well... that's it.

You did an amazing job writing that letter. I think it should be sent soon. Once we get Greenville's say we can get started for real on this. Although, I may be getting ahead of myself. I've just been extremely excited for this since the thread took off!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think it's an amazing letter!!! Mine sounds like I was writing to a 5 year old. :stick_out_tongue:

Gerbert

Reaction score
Why not Baltimore, MD?
Jim grew up here,
as did Kevin.