Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay great!!! I'll try and get to some of it today. Unless someone else has better ideas I'll definitely welcome them!

Borples

Reaction score
Sound awesome. I can't stop to think now, but we could probably come up with a few other generic images that aren't specifically Kermit-related to try to work in the other Henson projects. Take your time and don't stress over it. We don't need it this very instant.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Sound awesome. I can't stop to think now, but we could probably come up with a few other generic images that aren't specifically Kermit-related to try to work in the other Henson projects.
Maybe a rubber duck or a cookie for Sesame Street?

Take your time and don't stress over it. We don't need it this very instant.
Very true. Take all the time you need, and thank you Pinky for doing this!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I'm kinda not here a lot, but I don't really have time to type to be back here so often. I'm still in.
(Are we sending Borples letter?)

Pinky, Can't wait to see the logo!
I'll do the letters in green though. Disney doesn't own that right? Lol! I could always draw big lilypad and have the name on top.
If you mean the Green Kermit collared "M", then I think Disney does own that, but I don't think'll be a lawsuit if you use it.

We also need to write a letter to Sesame Workshop, Henson (Which should be easy), and Disney.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

DannyRWW

Reaction score
As far as the Logo is concerned I think you should do one without Muppet characters, but maybe also one with (Maybe a character from each of the big three...Muppets seasme street and Fraggles) we can always hold onto it for later to use, but also at this point it would just be fan art and to my knowledge Disney does not crack down on that... also I think we should make sure that this convention is non profit..any profit we make goes back into the con (I think Bills are more likely than profit anyways) this will make it more likely for us to get permission if that is clear upfront. I really can't see Disney getting too upset unless we are turning a huge profit off of their material...and who knows in the long run they might see how they could use this for their own marketing needs (I know a little far sighted)Anywas Pinky draw away...any and all artwork might be able to be used in any format...at as far as the name go with HensonCon.....I was joking about the Hencon thing in the begining (though it would be in the Muppet spirit if we held this, called it Hencon, and a bunch of poultry farmers showed up)...as far as the website goes right now it is nothing...as this progresses we can add things to it as members of the team see fit...eventually we may even be able to buy a domain rather than host on a free service.