Muppet Cosplays

Iscah

Reaction score
(It's not quite fanart but it fits here better than anywhere else!)

Last year after watching Fraggle Rock, I wanted to cosplay one of the characters. I ended up picking Boober. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

I'm also hoping to cosplay Wembley at some point - I tried to make a draft version of his shirt recently, though it is quite difficult to get right.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's such a cool costume. I really like how you made the tail, it looked very good. Hope you can figure out Wembley's shirt soon.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hi there. This is Negaduck9 on DeviantArt, the manager of the Fraggle Rock group. Welcome to Muppet Central!

As I've said before, I really like this cosplay, especially the tail. And I can't believe that I didn't notice Sidebottom's socks before! Great touch.

Regarding the shirt, If you get to the point that you're looking for banana tree fabric, let me know. I made custom fabric for my Wembley puppet and made it publicly available on Spoonflower. If you need a larger print I could blow it up.

-- Kim

Iscah

Reaction score
As I've said before, I really like this cosplay, especially the tail. And I can't believe that I didn't notice Sidebottom's socks before! Great touch.
Haha, somebody noticed the socks finally!

It's funny, I actually had the socks anyway*, and first thought of wearing them just to have a bit more red in the costume - at that point I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make the tail - though I had recently watched "Boober's Dream" so it may have been subconscious! And once I realised that Sidebottom actually wears those socks, I liked the idea even more. I love the suggestion that he's kind of lurking there just beneath the surface. (Clearly, however much I identify with Boober and his quiet introvertedness, my crazy arty side is at least partly in control if I'm dressed up like that in public... Could have done with a bit more of his confidence though.)

* Appropriately enough, I'd bought the socks for another Muppet cosplay - I also did Beaker at one point. I don't have any nice photos though.

Regarding the shirt, If you get to the point that you're looking for banana tree fabric, let me know. I made custom fabric for my Wembley puppet and made it publicly available on Spoonflower. If you need a larger print I could blow it up.
Thanks for the offer. I'd like to do it myself though - but if I can't get it right, I might take you up on that offer.

(I think I'll need to scan the whole pattern into the computer and place the prints where I want them. It's more complicated than just a repeating print.)

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
What a wonderful Cosplay! I love how accurate the colours are to Boober and the little coat is a really nice touch!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I never knew what cosplay meant until i looked at these and wow that is an awesome Boober! I can't wait to see more!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
You should check out this video on my youtube channel where I collected so many pictures of many Muppet fans that cosplayed as Dr.Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! :smile:

Here it is!

Iscah

Reaction score
You should check out this video on my youtube channel where I collected so many pictures of many Muppet fans that cosplayed as Dr.Teeth and the Electric Mayhem! :smile:
(link)
Very cool! Some impressive costumes there.

And thanks to everyone else who has commented!