1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Costume on eBay - Swedish Chef

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Tarbipoo, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Hi all,

Sorry for doing a shameful plug, but I would love this to go to a good home. I bought this costume a few months back from Disney (Its 100% Offical) however it was the wrong size, so I ordered a new one. It is a great costume and as Halloween is near, I thought someone would love to be Swedish Chef for the night!

I know its ebay.co.uk and I guess a lot of people are going to be USA, I dont mind posting internationally.

Here's the link...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Muppets-Disney-Swedish-Chef-Adult-Fancy-Dress-Costume_W0QQitemZ8344527347QQcategoryZ52764QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BORK BORK BORK!!
    Thanks all!
    Paul
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Is that you in the photo Paul? LOL! It's great you've come out to the entire Ebay and Muppet communities and declared "Yes, i am the guy who turns up at parties dressed as a hairy chef holding a rubber chicken". I bet you are a "CHICK" magnet with that thing on!

Good luck .... and if you come across a Muppet Penguin costume in a medium let me know!
  3. Tarbipoo

Tarbipoo New Member

Nope sorry that one isnt me. However I did wear my suit last week to a charity event that was a fancy dress, and the theme was Children's TV. I won best male costume, so I was quite the chick magnet that night, even attracted the attention of Miss Piggy (My girlfriend). LOL

Thanks
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

That photo is actually the original model from the Disney marketing.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think it looks very good. (and the chickens a cutie too).
  6. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Hey, quit ogling the naked chicken.
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's very hard when there aren't any support groups around .....
  8. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

:concern: Hi, my name's Gonzo and I'm a chicken ogler

Chicken Oglers Anonymous (COA) support group: Hi Gonzo

Bernice: Bawk, bawk, bawk