1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Really? Burlap? Hmm. Most have been uncomfortable for the guest stars he ate. And bad breath? I can look past that and just focus on his good looks. :D Hehe
  2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Well, we never saw him eat any guest stars. It was implied that he ate Sandy Duncan, and he and DogLion tried to eat Cloris Leachman. Nothing other than that off the top of my head. Suffice it to say, if you're a blonde, beware.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mmmm...Sweetums does look soft and squishy...who wouldn't want a plushy-fluffy 12 inch squishy figure of him?

I guess he was actually made tougher to last, rather than to feel fluffy.

Hmm...anyway...for newbies who havn't read the enitreety of this thread, my loves are Piggy, Janice, and Mildred.
  4. Blue Weirdo

Blue Weirdo Member

What implication was there that he ate Sandy Duncan? Frankly he seemed to make friends with her (and Florence Henderson so maybe blondes don't need to beware so much after all) If anyone was going to eat Sandy it was Beheamoth, instead he chose to hit her with a pie. Though now that I think of it that skit/joke could've worked with Beheamoth eating Sandy. She's sitting there saying that even though he's ugly outside he must be beautiful on the inside... so he eats her and she sees he is indeed ugly on the inside.

EDIT: Wait were you referring to Kermit's line in the Candice Bergan episode, "You're lucky last week he ate the guest." ? Seeing as how the episodes were aired out of chronilogical order (Scooter was in 3 or 4 episodes before he was oficially introduced, Uncle Deadly was in a coupel skits before he made his "first" appearence..) there's no real implication that he was refering to Sandy. Also remember that not every guest was seen. By that I'm talking abotu things like the Ben Vareeen episode where Fozzie gets locked in the mafic box belonging to next week's guest (though he may have decided to cancel after Crazy Harry blew up his box) Or how about the Star wars episode where the guest was going to be Angus till Luke burst through the wall?
  5. kellygirl

kellygirl New Member

I still think Boober from Fraggle Rock is hot..*shot*
  6. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Yes I was referring to that line.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. misspiggyinoz

misspiggyinoz New Member

my crush!

my crushes were, kermit, animal and scooter
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

i know she is not a muppet but i cant help but think Gabby from SS is just so cute. I dont know why but i really do, i hope no one thinks of me as wired.
  9. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Well I don't think so... I think it's adorable, like a little cousin or something.
  10. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I've had a crush on Scooter since I was a kid. He's always been the Muppet that I've identified the most with.
  11. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

*smirks* You've got compeition from me and SkeeterMuppet now. XDYeah, we all seem to love the gofer of the show. :)
  12. Muppet Newsgirl

What's not to like? He's a sweet kid, despite his being related to J.P. Grosse.
  13. ReneeLouvier

14. Muppet Newsgirl

If Richard Hunt could see this, I bet he'd feel quite pleased with himself.

Then again, maybe he'd just make the heavens quake with a resounding "Your face!"

Who knows?
  15. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Totally. I mean, it appears that there are three Scooter lovers, a couple Janice's, and a Sweetums (Moi, thank you). He's really winning right now. Now if we could find a Beaker one :eek: We'd be all set!
  16. ReneeLouvier

Beautifully put. :)
  17. My Crush Was Gobo Fraggle, Kermit Who Is Such A Hottie He Can Sing To Me Any Time He Wants And Animal.
  18. Marky

Marky Member

THis thread is kind of... well...

I hope it's not like the group of people who dress up as furries like in that CSI episode!
  19. Kisch

Kisch New Member

Gah, seems like I'm digging this thread out again. I found it when I was doing random searches.
    Well, this thread is pure fun to me!

I know people who call themselves "Furries" and some also wear such costumes. They're nice and friendly and have never done stuff like they did in that CSI episode while wearing their suits. CSI doesn't resemble the true life anyways ;) But I'm sure they're also many many weird people out there...
    I have a walk-around costume as well. It's only playing a character to me. Just like I do when I'm puppeteering :)

And as for the subject: when there is one muppet I'd have a crush on it'd be GONZO!
    Gotta love the little daredevil!
  20. Kisch

Kisch New Member

It's the accent, Charly, the accent... ;)