1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Being a guy, I don't have a "crush" on any Muppet or any of the performers, per se, but for fans' sake, I would say that--though I think ALL Muppets are adorable in their own unique ways--the ones that stick close to my heart personally are Kermit (obviously, because he and Jim were partners and stuck together [like Walt and Mickey did], not to mention the obvious fact that, without Jim, the Muppets wouldn't exist) and Red (though Gobo is clearly--thanks to Jerry--the lead Fraggle, Red's always been my favorite, due to her spunky nature and "never say die" attitude & that--thanks to Karen--her voice is awesome ["Bring back the wonder we knew long ago"~Red]).

Remember, as Majorie, the all-knowing Trash Heap, once said, we cannot leave the magic! ^_^
  2. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

When I was in high school, some dudes put pictures of super models in bikinis and such in their lockers. Me? I had a picture of Janice playing her guitar looking upwards- very sexy pic for a puppet.
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's...unique, to say the least. :D
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

While I still do have a slight crushing on floyd, I have a crush on a living person! YAY ME! Said person also plays bass and has loong hair (except hes blond and doesnt wear it up) and hes always wearing this goofy black hat

so, there are a few slight similarities :sing: kinda creepy if you think about it :eek:
  5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I always thought Janice and Miss. Piggy were sexy in there own odd way, :D :) ;)
  6. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

That's seriously so cute, though! ^_^

Same with me... :confused: Janice is one of the roots as to why I'm bi. XD
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*streaks through thread wearing only silk robe* Seriously...someone notice that we're serious about getting our punctuation back.
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Kermit of course but I'd had to say in a non-creepy way :

Robin :). Most of all when he was Sir Robin The Brave, as well as his froggie self :3

...And history someday will rave..he's handsome and charming...
  9. pattywack

pattywack New Member

Oh god! For some reason I never had a muppet crush! I'm boring :(
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Hehe, that's cute!
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Odd, but cute nonetheless.
  12. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

I was in love with Taminella
  13. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Annie Sue Pig is kinda cute. Along with Spamela Hamderson.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Luckily Miss Piggy ( :mad: ) ain't here! :p
  15. WhiteRabbit

XD No kidding.
  16. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

I think I'm finding myself liking Lips recently. I don't know why, though. It might've started back when we were looking for the werewolf. (You'd have to be there to fully get what I'm trying to say.)
  17. WhiteRabbit

^SQUEE! <3 Now we can go on double dates and jam together and poke people and-- *is slapped with a fish* XP
  18. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

At least I admitted it. Isn't that enough for any of you?
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*nods* Those within this thread have willingly opened themselves up, listing Muppet Crushes to the wind, and you are no exception. XD
  20. WhiteRabbit

Don't be mad, it's definitely enough for me and I think it's cute! =)