Muppet Crushes

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Really? Burlap? Hmm. Most have been uncomfortable for the guest stars he ate. And bad breath? I can look past that and just focus on his good looks. :big_grin: Hehe

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Really? Burlap? Hmm. Most have been uncomfortable for the guest stars he ate.
Well, we never saw him eat any guest stars. It was implied that he ate Sandy Duncan, and he and DogLion tried to eat Cloris Leachman. Nothing other than that off the top of my head. Suffice it to say, if you're a blonde, beware.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mmmm...Sweetums does look soft and squishy...who wouldn't want a plushy-fluffy 12 inch squishy figure of him?

I guess he was actually made tougher to last, rather than to feel fluffy.

Hmm...anyway...for newbies who havn't read the enitreety of this thread, my loves are Piggy, Janice, and Mildred.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Well, we never saw him eat any guest stars. It was implied that he ate Sandy Duncan, and he and DogLion tried to eat Cloris Leachman. Nothing other than that off the top of my head. Suffice it to say, if you're a blonde, beware.

What implication was there that he ate Sandy Duncan? Frankly he seemed to make friends with her (and Florence Henderson so maybe blondes don't need to beware so much after all) If anyone was going to eat Sandy it was Beheamoth, instead he chose to hit her with a pie. Though now that I think of it that skit/joke could've worked with Beheamoth eating Sandy. She's sitting there saying that even though he's ugly outside he must be beautiful on the inside... so he eats her and she sees he is indeed ugly on the inside.

EDIT: Wait were you referring to Kermit's line in the Candice Bergan episode, "You're lucky last week he ate the guest." ? Seeing as how the episodes were aired out of chronilogical order (Scooter was in 3 or 4 episodes before he was oficially introduced, Uncle Deadly was in a coupel skits before he made his "first" appearence..) there's no real implication that he was refering to Sandy. Also remember that not every guest was seen. By that I'm talking abotu things like the Ben Vareeen episode where Fozzie gets locked in the mafic box belonging to next week's guest (though he may have decided to cancel after Crazy Harry blew up his box) Or how about the Star wars episode where the guest was going to be Angus till Luke burst through the wall?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
What implication was there that he ate Sandy Duncan? Frankly he seemed to make friends with her (and Florence Henderson so maybe blondes don't need to beware so much after all) If anyone was going to eat Sandy it was Beheamoth, instead he chose to hit her with a pie. Though now that I think of it that skit/joke could've worked with Beheamoth eating Sandy. She's sitting there saying that even though he's ugly outside he must be beautiful on the inside... so he eats her and she sees he is indeed ugly on the inside.

EDIT: Wait were you referring to Kermit's line in the Candice Bergan episode, "You're lucky last week he ate the guest." ? Seeing as how the episodes were aired out of chronilogical order (Scooter was in 3 or 4 episodes before he was oficially introduced, Uncle Deadly was in a coupel skits before he made his "first" appearence..) there's no real implication that he was refering to Sandy. Also remember that not every guest was seen. By that I'm talking abotu things like the Ben Vareeen episode where Fozzie gets locked in the mafic box belonging to next week's guest (though he may have decided to cancel after Crazy Harry blew up his box) Or how about the Star wars episode where the guest was going to be Angus till Luke burst through the wall?
Yes I was referring to that line.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i know she is not a muppet but i cant help but think Gabby from SS is just so cute. I dont know why but i really do, i hope no one thinks of me as wired.

Frogster

Reaction score
Well I don't think so... I think it's adorable, like a little cousin or something.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've had a crush on Scooter since I was a kid. He's always been the Muppet that I've identified the most with.