1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Muppet Crushes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by lowercasegods, Oct 27, 2005.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I hear ya. XP

2. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

That's really cool, :D

3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

XD Thankses. I remember having this Muppet Show book when I was little and thinking she was very cute. I didn't know what her name was until I was six or seven though. O_O I just called her that surfer girl. XP

4. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Bringing this back to tell the rest of you guys...

Recently, I've acquired a crush on Digit (from JHH).

I've been thinking it over, and I think that there might be some reasons. He's funny, for one thing. Also, my username is sort of robot-ish, he's an android... Kinda makes sense. XP (The last one was just a weird similarity that came up. I've liked him even before I realized that.. which was about two nights ago.)

Basically, I think I fell in love at first... watching?... or might've been second or third; I've watched his parts in the first JHH episode a lot... I don't understand what I'm saying, either. XD

5. AnimatedC9000

I have to admit, I'm somewhat... nervous... about the crush...

Before any of you say "Don't be nervous" or "Who cares? Crushes on Muppets are common around here", I... well, you see, I have a form of autism called Asperger Syndrome. From what I read in a little packet that Mom handed out to all my high school teachers tonight, it... You know what? Forget it. I'll just say it:

*takes a deep breath* I'm not entirely sure about my crush on Digit. It's making me feel... a little awkward, to tell the truth.

6. LawnChair

LawnChair New Member

Although I have a few favorites, Gonzo was always the one I had a crush on.

But Cookie Monster as Alistair Cookie kind of used to get me too with that smoking jacket and cigar...

7. AnimatedC9000

... to be honest, I have no clue as to what I typed last night. It was late, and I needed sleep.

To put it in terms you guys might understand... yeah, my little crush on Digit remains.

8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Meh, I've been told I have borderline Aspergers..it's really not that troubling for me though, I just see it as part of my character :excited:. Anyway, it's not like we're going to make fun of you for your crush, and of course by crush it isn't meant to mean anything on a creepy level...like a "Oh, if I had the real Kermit I'd sleep with him and never date a human guy again." sort of thing :p

9. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

When I was 12 and 'Fraggle Rock' came on, I thought Gobo was just so adorably sweet. :smirk: If only I had been a Fraggle. I loved his voice and the way he said 'eh' all the time. I guess, I'm still rather fond of him.

Today, I think if I had a muppet crush, it would be on Cantus, and of course, Fozzie Bear. He just looks so ripe for a great big cuddle. :o One day I'm going to make me a teddy bear that looks like Fozzie.

10. ngreen522

ngreen522 New Member

... So, THAT'S what I stumbled over 2 months ago! ..... "The Line"! :crazy:

11. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Aw, that's so cute - Gobo is a really cool guy (er... Fraggle) so I don't blame you - brave and talented, helpful and happy (except when sick, then he becomes a drama queen) ;) How he plays all those songs on a two string guitar, though, I'll never know :search: But I guess he uses the powers of his awesomeness and finds a way!

Fozzie really does look snuggable! :o

12. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

Between you, me and thousands of Muppet fans, my husband is like that when he gets sick, too. I think it's a guy thing. :insatiable: Whatever the case, I loved that Pebble Pox episode and yes, Gobo was over dramatizing quite a bit. My husband kept saying 'Der arme Gobo' (which is German for 'poor Gobo'). I kept saying, 'Not poor Gobo, silly, poor Red, she's the one who has to take care of him'. :excited: Hehehe.

It is for that reason that I'd rather me be sick than my husband be sick. :D

13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lol, the other day my brother said her looked like "an Irish pimp" (something to do with the green or the hat or somethin'). XP I had to laugh.

I once saw a guy with flaming red hair (long, 'coarse <3) wearing a Sgt. Peppers-esque outfit! He looked awesome but... how weird is THAT? :eek:

14. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Currently, and the Dorms are partly to blame, I have a strong crush on Spike, Digit, and Chamberlain.

15. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Please don't laugh, guys. :o

Jareth the Goblin King (Erm...Technically not a Muppet, but still a Henson character, right?)
    Sir Didymus
    Robin
    Boober
    Ernie
    Floyd
    Zoot
    Janice
    Beaker

And now...you know...everything. :eek:

*tries to find a place to hide until embarrassment has passed*

CRASH!

Note to self: When trying to find a safe hiding spot, never jump into a closet that is only two feet deep. Instead, just throw a blanket over your head and hope that it magically turns into Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. :crazy:

16. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I still find Spamela Hamderson attractive!

HTFFan likes this.
  17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oh, I can understand all of them. :) Though I must say, I don't believe Boober has been mentioned, heehee- but I totally get you. ;) I once saw a guy who looked just like Floyd. O_O That was, err, unusual- but totally awesome. :) And as for Jareth... mmrrrowwwr. I love meh some Bowie.

18. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL, at least somebody thinks my love interest choices are "normal" (by weirdo standards, of course ;))

Also I just thought of a few more:

Cantus Fraggle
    Wrench Doozer
    Helena (Okay, once again, human, but she was in MirrorMask, a Henson-related movie, so that has to count for something.)

19. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

(Sorry for the bump)
    I'd have to say Mokey is one muppet crush I have (Given I don't have much of a choice when it comes to females). I don't know, maybe it's because she's artistic, have a cute voice and just seems like a good friend to hang around.

I'd go Spamela, but I never really saw much of her except for a pic on Muppet Wiki.

20. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Active Member

Well, I never had a crush on a Muppet Character, but...

I have always wished I could find a girl whose personality was was a good deal like Cantus, Boober, Fozzie, or Gonzo. Haven't had any luck with that thus far.