Muppet Database?

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has ever seen a databse or encyclopedia-type list of all the muppets? Picture and name if nothing else. There's so many it would be a daunting task, but there's some that I just can't remeber the names of, or never even knew the names of. For instance I remember there was a Muppet who was blue and resembeled a dragon, but I can't remeber his name. Or the Uncle Deadly Muppet that so many people on the forum refer to who I just can't put a face to by name.
J~

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Uncle Deadly IS the blue dragon guy you're talking about.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I was looking for. And yes Uncle Deadly is the light blue "Dragonish" Muppet I was wondering about. AKA the Phantom of The Muppet Show.

J~

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Hairfarmer, many others have suggested a complete Muppet database. The one over at kermitage.com only has The Muppet Show characters for now, but they're in the progress of adding the other branches of the Muppet universe. In the mean time, you can go over to a thread titled "Muppet Listing 3.0" in the Classic Muppets section here at muppetcentral.com. It doesn't have any pictures or descriptions, but it's quite comprehensive. Besides, you can always make a contribution if there's any missing characters from the groups included in the list. Hope this helps.

Halloween, it's the scariest time of the year, the Count.