1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Drum Set

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Drummer, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Drummer

Drummer New Member

Hi, I have an original Muppet drum set and the box, however the box is not in new condition and the drums have been used obviously. There is a picture of Animal & Dr. Teeth on the front. The set is in excellent condition. BO. Contact me by e-mail please. I can post a picture if required. thanks, Drummer:halo:
  2. merijn

merijn New Member

muppet drums

Hiya, you still have that drumkit? Could you send some pics? thaaaanks, merijn
  3. Drummer

Drummer New Member

Drum set

Yes, still have the set but I cannot figure out how to post a picture here,so if you send me your e-mail I can attach the pictures and send them direct to you. :halo:
  4. merijn

merijn New Member

5. carynlevine

carynlevine New Member

6. Drummer

Drummer New Member

Drum set

Yes I still have it and it is for sale. You can contact me at rajackson@nexicom.net if you wish. thanks.
  7. dsparks

dsparks New Member

Do you still have it for sale?

thanks
  8. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

We have been contacted by the original poster and this item is no longer available.