Muppet Familiarities

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, my fellow Muppet lovers and dreamers, have any of you had people say you look or act like a certain Muppet? For years now, I've had relatives and friends say I kind of talk like and move like Kermit and have the worries like Wembley Fraggle, as well as roll my eyes. I admit, I do kind of keep my arms upward like i have rods under my wrists like thats how I move my arms. I've just seen Kermit so MAAAANNNY times, and when I watch him and study him, so as you can see, it just evolved into me. I don't have a problem with it until people notice and then I get embarassed. I also close my eyes and laugh like Floyd does. That is just so uncanny how you don't mean to do things like that, but it just happens. The last thing I do is move my eyelids back in shock like Gonzo and dart my eyes left to right like Sam does. Yeah, I know there's something wrong with me watching the Muppet Show so much, but it's the only show I never get tired of besides Fraggle Rock. Anything like this happen to you guys? :sing:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
It happens to me.Sometimes I act like Fozzie or Gonzo when there's nothing to do.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Sometimes when I am alone I will try my hardest to talk like kermit the frog. I do pretty good. I also like to mimmick Bill cosby. For whatever reason. :confused:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Sometime i act like Rowlf when he laughs if im borred or act like Kermit in TMS sometimes if an act has been cancelled or something.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I can't really think of many times I act like a Muppet on purpose, but I'm sure it actually happens a lot. I constantly subconsciously mimic stuff. I know I tend to dance like Red Fraggle when there's good music on.

funkydoo

Reaction score
i got my nickname doozer from when i was little round face little eyes if you had painted me green it would have been hard to tell the difference and the name just stuck wasn't just family i got it at school too never in a offensive way though . I can sound alot like janice in her mannerisms and stuff sometimes . and i do wave my arms and go yeah alot like kermit but that's only because 1. i can and 2.it annoys my pals in the pub and last but not least red fraggle due to hair and bunches and bit mad . how easily i can sum myself up big up me:excited:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
My dad calls me Beakie cuz he says sometimes I make this face that reminds him of Beaker. :eek: