Muppet Family Christmas Joke

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll have to take a slow-mo look on my dvd, and see if I regocognise the face, I doubt I'll identify it though. Will let you know.

Beau

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'll have to take a slow-mo look on my dvd, and see if I regocognise the face, I doubt I'll identify it though. Will let you know.

Beau
Well I'm stumped:rolleyes: No idea who it is:smirk:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I had an idea on how the Muppet Monsters could have been in this too( It would also have been a good way to bring back old characters:smile: ):

It's like this... After Fozzie comes into the house from being with the snowman, he closes the door only to hear the doorbell ring once more. He opens the door and it's a delivery man (either Jerry Nelson or a whatnot Muppet) and He says "Fozzie Bear? I have a delivery for you. Please sign here.". Fozzie looks out onto the lawn and he sees a huge cage filled with Muppet Monsters. Boppity, Sweetums, Gloat, you name it (Only from TMS). And it also turns out, they're all wearing Santa hats and singing Christmas carols. By the time they're done Sweetums and thog manage to break a hole in the back of the cage and Fozzie tries to run away but ends up getting trampled by the mob of monsters making their way into the house.

TA-DAAAA! So whad'cha think. Awesome, is it not?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I never really thought of it that way. It might have been just a coincedence though. Who knows what Carroll could have been thinking during that scene. Lol.

BEAR

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
I had an idea on how the Muppet Monsters could have been in this too( It would also have been a good way to bring back old characters:smile: ):

It's like this... After Fozzie comes into the house from being with the snowman, he closes the door only to hear the doorbell ring once more. He opens the door and it's a delivery man (either Jerry Nelson or a whatnot Muppet) and He says "Fozzie Bear? I have a delivery for you. Please sign here.". Fozzie looks out onto the lawn and he sees a huge cage filled with Muppet Monsters. Boppity, Sweetums, Gloat, you name it (Only from TMS). And it also turns out, they're all wearing Santa hats and singing Christmas carols. By the time they're done Sweetums and thog manage to break a hole in the back of the cage and Fozzie tries to run away but ends up getting trampled by the mob of monsters making their way into the house.

TA-DAAAA! So whad'cha think. Awesome, is it not?
There might not have been a lot of room for all those big characters and they probably only wanted to use Big Bird. However, if they were going to have more, they may as well have had Snuffy show up.