Muppet Family Christmas Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our first Christmas menu of the holiday season just went on-line on Muppet Central's home page. Recreating some of the favorite memories from "Muppet Family Christmas" let us know what you think about our latest holiday menu designed by James Carroll.

We'll be adding new home page menus every few days throughout the holiday season. From December 20th to December 25th, everyone will be able to vote here on the forum for their favorite Christmas menu of the holiday season. Whichever one is your favorite, we'll put up after Christmas until New Year's Day!

Happy holidays everyone!

C'irdan

Reaction score
snowman

This is really fantastic and I hate to nag, but the snowman, if he was human (if he had human joints and bone structure), would be flipping us off. his hand is facing backwards to rest across his chest and if he didn't turn his arm around (which he isn't) he is waving the back of his hand at us and the middle finger is a bit creepy. Sorry to be so negative but I LOVE this banner anyways! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If you flatten your hand and look at it, your middle finger is substancially longer than the rest of your fingers. All the fingers are clearly straight. None of them are bent to make a rude gesture. The hand came right from the source material. Maybe this is a case of projecting an idea where none was intended. :rolleyes:

Luke

Reaction score
Great menu again Jamie - stop being so good and make a crappy one so i have something to complain about ! :big_grin:

Seriously i love it, love the snow effect, love the characters - not much more to say cept i look forward to all the others !

radionate

Reaction score
Way to go Jamie. Can't wait to see all the menus!

Good Job As Always.

Yee Ha! and all that other cowboy talk. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx guys. Glad your giving it the 'snowman thumbs up'. If indeed those are thumbs! LOL! I know for certain that you will really like three of them. I'm really proud of some of this Christmas stuff. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
You guys are on the right step toward bringing MC closer to its full potential, congrats Jamie. One thing, please please tell me you and Phil are working on brand new exclusive content be it interviews, scoops, etc. I really miss those types of things, as MC site wise seems to be just newsbytes from the AP wire that a lot of us knew in advance. I just miss a lot of the features from yore, as well as new stuff. I know various contributers artists etc have moved to other sites, but I'd like to see some new people pumped into the MC main site to help really shape MC into something unique and new. But graphic wise, I cant wait to see what ya come up with next.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I only do the graphics, so the other stuff is really not up to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The graphics, as always, kick butt!!! I especially love the use of the two headed monster as Santa Clause!

Of course, had I been on a better computer, the graphics wouldve been even better!