Muppet Family Gathering posters are here!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It’s big, it’s beautiful, it’s available! Now you can own your very own glossy print of “A Muppet Family Gathering” as originally seen from “Vic Romano’s Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals”! This piece stretches just over seven feet long (2.133 6 meters)! If you were to simply print this artwork from the web, it would be low-resolution quality regardless of your printer, in order for it to be “to size” you’d have to print it on up to 8 pieces of paper, and you’d have to trim and tape those pages together. By ordering your copy, you can have a gorgeous seamless print for your home, office or cave!

The cost for materials to print these posters is $20. This price is only reflective of printing! No profit is to be made on these; they are but a gift to my friends at Muppet Central.

SPECIAL OFFER!
If you are one of the first 15 members to order your copy of “A Muppet Family Gathering”, you’ll receive a re-mastered high quality 11”x17” print of “Old Sesame” and a secret yet-to-be-seen personally autographed 8 1/2” x 11” print of an upcoming visual created specifically for this release ABSOLUTELY FREE!

SHIPPING:
Shipping in the continental United States
$20 — “A Muppet Family Gathering” high-res print
$3 — S&H
$23 – US TOTAL

Shipping to Canada
$5 — S&H
$25 – Canada TOTAL (American currency)

Shipping to the United Kingdom and Australia
$17 — S&H
$37 – UK & Australia TOTAL (American currency)

As a special offer to members outside the US and Canada:
In addition to members from the UK and Australia ordering a copy of “A Muppet Family Gathering”, they will receive prints of the above mentioned special offer for free regardless of timeliness of order, due to their steep shipping fees.

How to order
Simply send an e-mail to vicromano_mc@yahoo.com with “MFG PRINT” in the subject line and include your name and user-name. Also mention if you’d like a signed or personalized autographed copy. If you wish not to have a signed copy, simply don’t mention it. You will then receive a reply with an address of where to send your check or money order to. Please also include your mailing address for shipping with your payment. Upon receipt of payment, your copy will be shipped to you. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Vic Romano (AKA – Dave H.) is not responsible for payments or prints lost through the mail. Please do not send cash. No credit card or PayPal orders. Orders will be accepted until further notice.

BEAR

Reaction score
Already sent in my order! I'm so excited!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Dave, I haven't gotten a response to my email order I sent.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Sent my order!
Responded!
Fragglemuppet said:
Responded!
Davina said:
Which rate is Alaska going for???
I will look into that.
BEAR said:
Dave, I haven't gotten a response to my email order I sent.
Responded earlier this afternoon. :confused: Lemme' know Friday if you still haven't recieved the info.
Erine81981 said:
Responded!

Davina

Reaction score
Vic.. I'm still waiting.....
:smile: just need to know which rate to use.... I did email you about it.. but havne't gotten a response there, either.. :frown: