1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Family Gathering posters are here!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Vic Romano, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It’s big, it’s beautiful, it’s available! Now you can own your very own glossy print of “A Muppet Family Gathering” as originally seen from “Vic Romano’s Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals”! This piece stretches just over seven feet long (2.133 6 meters)! If you were to simply print this artwork from the web, it would be low-resolution quality regardless of your printer, in order for it to be “to size” you’d have to print it on up to 8 pieces of paper, and you’d have to trim and tape those pages together. By ordering your copy, you can have a gorgeous seamless print for your home, office or cave!

The cost for materials to print these posters is $20. This price is only reflective of printing! No profit is to be made on these; they are but a gift to my friends at Muppet Central.

SPECIAL OFFER!
    If you are one of the first 15 members to order your copy of “A Muppet Family Gathering”, you’ll receive a re-mastered high quality 11”x17” print of “Old Sesame” and a secret yet-to-be-seen personally autographed 8 1/2” x 11” print of an upcoming visual created specifically for this release ABSOLUTELY FREE!

SHIPPING:
    Shipping in the continental United States
    $20 — “A Muppet Family Gathering” high-res print
    $3 — S&H
    $23 – US TOTAL

Shipping to Canada
    $5 — S&H
    $25 – Canada TOTAL (American currency)

Shipping to the United Kingdom and Australia
    $17 — S&H
    $37 – UK & Australia TOTAL (American currency)

As a special offer to members outside the US and Canada:
    In addition to members from the UK and Australia ordering a copy of “A Muppet Family Gathering”, they will receive prints of the above mentioned special offer for free regardless of timeliness of order, due to their steep shipping fees.

How to order
    Simply send an e-mail to vicromano_mc@yahoo.com with “MFG PRINT” in the subject line and include your name and user-name. Also mention if you’d like a signed or personalized autographed copy. If you wish not to have a signed copy, simply don’t mention it. You will then receive a reply with an address of where to send your check or money order to. Please also include your mailing address for shipping with your payment. Upon receipt of payment, your copy will be shipped to you. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.

Vic Romano (AKA – Dave H.) is not responsible for payments or prints lost through the mail. Please do not send cash. No credit card or PayPal orders. Orders will be accepted until further notice.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Already sent in my order! I'm so excited!!
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

that looks great
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Sent my order! Excited! :excited:
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

6. Davina

Davina Member

Which rate is Alaska going for???
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Dave, I haven't gotten a response to my email order I sent.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Responded!
    Responded!
    I will look into that.
    Responded earlier this afternoon. :confused: Lemme' know Friday if you still haven't recieved the info.
    Responded!
  10. Davina

Davina Member

Vic.. I'm still waiting.....
    :) just need to know which rate to use.... I did email you about it.. but havne't gotten a response there, either.. :(
  11. Vic Put me in for one
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Dave, I'm so sorry I haven't sent your check yet. I've been out of town for a week and it's been busy. I'll get on it soon though.
  13. Nick

Nick New Member

I'm in! Am I one of the 15??

Thanks
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yes. I have the money order I'll have it sent to you soon. Just wanted to let you know.
  15. zns

zns Active Member

If I order it, can I pay by PayPal?
  16. Davina

Davina Member

Still waiting.. made my request last week..... will send funds as soon as i know the total....
  17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

No PayPal, sorry!
    Sorry, Davina. E-mail me a zip code so I can get you a rate.
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Wanted to let you know that I sent out my money order just yesterday.
  19. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Why of course; thanks for bumping this thread Kyle! For some strange reason I never get around to e-mailing or PMing people when I should, so let me just say here that I got the posters and I love them! I currently have them roled in my drawer until I get together enough money to get them framed. Thanks again!
    :)
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome FM.