1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Bridget, May 8, 2014.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Bonjour everyone! So, I guess lately for some odd unapparent reason, I have took an interest in drawing... crazy right? Well anyways, I honestly did not feel as if my art was good or anything, but since you are all the closest Muppet fans that I have, I was wondering if you would not mind giving me your opinion. This is basically the first Muppet fan art that I have ever drawn, and I know that it is not all that good... but would you be the judge for me?

Love,
    Bridget

[​IMG]

2. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

Well this is simply a remarkable picture. She definitely looks grown up from her Muppet Babies day ,into a beautiful lady.ohh her outfit is so fashionable ,the blue complements the blushish purple . The dots on her socks ,are very cute and Muppety <3 oh and her smile is very heartwarming :)