1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2006.

1. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <tries to think of something witty so the whole post isn't caps>
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

MAY!!!!!!! *the whole post wasn't caps, the thinking wasn't*
  3. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

THUNDER!!!!!!!!! <thinks random thoughts>
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

LIGHTNING!!!! *aren't they all random thoughts?*
  5. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

HEADSLAP!!!!!!!!!! <Well yeah, that's the best kind!>
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

BLIIIINK!!!! *in our half-cases it's the only kind*
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Double post...And in my own thread too. How embarrassing!
  8. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<true, very true... Why am I still in these brackets?>
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*Did you get locked in again? ...I thought you had the master keys!!*
  10. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<I did NOT get locked in! Which is why I'm not sure what I'm still doing in here.> That's better.
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh good you're out. *tosses a cream pie at Lisa's face* *which is half mine* *darn it...*
  12. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<wipes pie off of face> Mm, lemon merangue...
  13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh good, no rebutle...I was worried there for a second. *tosses helmet aside*
  14. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Hey Prawnie, remember that phone call scene?
  15. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (And she didn't even have to say "boo" this time!) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: HOLY PIGEON SNOT! Lisa and I both have zeros at the end of our post counts!! *throws a penguin or something!*
  16. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<Smug> See what happens when you take your helmet off? ...Did you want the oxygen?... (Hehe, watch the zero go bye bye... But getting close to 3400!)
  17. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*grabs helmet, takes oxygen, builds fort of Muppet/Fraggle plushies* Okay, I'm good now.

(And hasta to my zero as well! Moving right along to 7,600!)
  18. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

(In search of good times and good news? With good friends you can't lose? This COULD become a habit! ...Could? It DID, a while ago...)

Hi good now, I'm Insane A. Sylum. Nice to meet you, how are you doing today? ....Is that fort comfy? I've always prefered to cower under rocks... Or a seat of the EM bus, whichever's closer and easier to get to...
  19. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well now that you and Christy had the bus in that old barn out back...But then there IS that rock as well...Hmm...

(Yeah, it became a habit a few hours ago methinks...)
  20. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

(A few hours? ...Are we talking about this particular muffin session, or muffining in general?)

Yup, it's always a major decision. I usually go for the rock...